You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:31:42 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Big Brutes for Grak? (M/M, MUL)  (Read 378 times)

Offline GrakorTopic starter

Big Brutes for Grak? (M/M, MUL)
« on: June 12, 2009, 01:12:41 AM »
Seems there's a lot of folks asking for doms in their M/M scenes. Might as well go ahead and add mine to the pile.

As my O/O states, I'm a switch, but I prefer subbing. I can, and will, switch if the scene calls for it though. However, if you're looking for a feminine little sub...I'm not the person you're looking for. My characters are average at best, or brutes in their own right at worst.

Going to mostly rehash a new note in my O/O page. I'm almost always looking for RPs in which I'm playing a character captured/dominated/enslaved by a big brute/monster type being. Orc, ogre, whatever along those lines. My own character and the specifics of the relationship and plot are also open to negotiation. Kinda vague, but I try to adapt a bit depending on the partner.

As for other plots...I have two others going at the time of this writing, but if you look at my O/O and come up with something you'll think I'll like, let me know. I'm open to RPing here, on IM, or where ever. Doesn't matter to me.

If I get any concrete ideas, I'll update and bump this thread. Anyone interested, PM me or reply here.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 01:17:25 AM by Grakor »

Offline GrakorTopic starter

Re: Big Brutes for Grak? (M/M, MUL)
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 07:04:32 PM »
I got one game set up. Still willing to get others started though, so if you're interested don't hesitate to ask.