You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 10:52:34 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: RISUS RPG: James Bond Genre Game  (Read 672 times)

Offline Natalie C. BarneyTopic starter

RISUS RPG: James Bond Genre Game
« on: February 05, 2006, 06:35:36 PM »
My idea would be a game with three agents all top agents, likely all 00 status (and one could work for SPECTER since the bad guy will be a renegade and hunted by them) out to stop a madman from doing something very bad.

Name would be: Die Tomorrow Not Today.

Some expected Villians will be JAWS and I have some others planned worthy of three deadly agents. Yes 007 can be one. I would like one woman 00 or similar.

Offline Idachan

Re: RISUS RPG: James Bond Genre Game
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2006, 06:12:27 AM »
*Quenches urge to jump right in* I like the sound of this but I was wondering if RISUS is a game system because if it is, I havent even heard of it >.<  Which would probably make it hard to be in this game.

Offline Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2006, 07:15:27 AM »
If Ida's in i'd sign up too, but I don't have the system either. 

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2006, 04:02:57 PM »
Just type RISUS RPG into your browser its a 100% free system the core rules around 15 pages. Its nicknamed the ANYTHING RPG and is as simple as it gets. Example each player uses CLICHES' roughly a job or character class for example if you took THIEF in a fantasy game it might be Burgler [Sneak Around, Break into Places with Lots of Funny Tools, Fight with Light Weapons, Lucky].

So you would have Cliche's that fit a really good action oriented spy- military ones, law enforcement, athletics, femme fatale, martial arts, communications, sciences or others. I use these rules because they are free, easy, cover lots of possibilities and work great for on-line games. Or convention pick-up games.

Offline Idachan

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2006, 04:48:25 PM »
Well okay, that sounds good. What time period will the game be set in and is there anything else to think about before whipping up a character idea to PM?

Offline Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2006, 06:28:34 PM »
Oh!  Bishrook's been using this one. 

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2006, 06:32:57 PM »
Time period 1970, Cold War period, locations will very and expect lots of action. In and out of bed.  ;D

This will be James Bond sort of spy genre with all the stuff they won't show in the movie...

Oh basic RISUS rules but expect a history [Tale] nothing big. You will get 12 Dice for Cliche's. Just remember these are a GROUP of related skills for each one just note each one and have fun- I need a 00 with MI-6 and one other agent. Can be CIA, NSA, KGB, Chinese Intelligence or SPECTER (they are going to want to stop the renegade). I want one female agent can be one of the 00's.

Yes RISUS is just cool- and FREE. Kind of like Tunnels & Trolls but easier.

Offline Idachan

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2006, 07:30:13 PM »
Awww but the SPECTER girls are so much cooler, who doesn´t remember Fiona Volpe from Thunderball?

Offline kylie

• Bratty Princess of Twisty, Creeping Secrets. Frilly | Fussy | Framed | Dreamy | Glam | Risky | Sporty | Rapt | Tease | Ironic | Shadowed | Struggling | Whispery | Bespelled
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • Darkly sweet femme for rich & insidious scenarios.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2006, 04:44:34 AM »
Did this ever pick up?  I'm wondering.