You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 06:35:48 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: terminator salvation rp ideas (un)  (Read 294 times)

Offline playfullchick76Topic starter

terminator salvation rp ideas (un)
« on: June 06, 2009, 10:43:09 AM »
Ive just come back from seeing Terminator Salvation, and have thought up some ideas.

1. I was framed for a crime that i didnt commit, sent to death row,and was offered the choice that Marcus was.Perhaps i was slated to be the back up in case he failed.So i wasnt intended to be let out of the lab, but i break out after most of the base is destroyed and seek out the resistance.

2. Im a new commander, are captured by Skynet and have an android body created in my image.My memories are transferred to my new android body, my human body is destroyed. I would break out after an attack and reclaim my life, not realiising what i am, or perhaps i do know.

3. Im a pilot or regular soldier in the resistance, that can go a few different possible ways.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 08:57:51 AM by playfullchick76 »

Offline playfullchick76Topic starter

Re: terminator salvation rp ideas (un)
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 08:59:04 AM »
Id have thought this would be more attention-getting.If anyone has ideas on how it can go, do tell.

Offline Galanoder

Re: terminator salvation rp ideas (un)
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 09:13:41 AM »
Fired you off a PM, hope to hear from you soon.