You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 09:58:22 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking anothing writing partner or two  (Read 1009 times)

Offline FLN826Topic starter

Seeking anothing writing partner or two
« on: June 05, 2009, 06:38:55 PM »
What I am looking for is another person or two I can co-write a story with, I am fairly open on story ideas and would like to hash that out with you.
I like many elements in a story, however the biggest one being a strong plot. I am not, repeat am not interested in starting a story if you are looking for one sexual post after the next.
Also, if you habitually drop stories without the courtesy of a PM (i really don't bite unless asked) please don't contact me.

Please read my O/O thread before contacting me.

PM if this is of interest
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 04:15:43 PM by FLN826 »

Re: Seeking anothing writing partner or two
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 02:12:32 PM »
A few elements I'm looking for in a new story and a few that I'm not...

I find myself wanting to write a story where my character falls for an older man (not geriatric older), someone who is Dominant (though not a BDSM story) and teaches her how to be the perfect girlfriend/wife/other?

As stated above, I'm not looking for one long sex scene, but rather a strong storyline.

PM me if interested

Offline Sunshiner

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2009, 02:49:43 AM »
PM-ed you.

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 09:17:03 AM »
As a few of my games are either on hold or in an inactive status, I am looking for another few stories to write.
I'm very open on settings/genre, the only one I have little interest in is sci-fi. But please see my o/o list for a more detailed description.

PM if interested, Thanks :)