You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 04:12:22 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 4 [Ended]  (Read 40709 times)

Offline LadySky

Re: Even More Werewolves of Miller's Hollow (Night 7)
« Reply #825 on: June 25, 2009, 07:31:07 PM »
LadySky refused to aide in the murder of Saku. Standing away from the crowd she shed tears as Saku was stripped and then left to die such a gruesome death. Feeling alone and frightened she locked herself away in her little hut spending the evening staring into the fire hoping the Vodka would soon dull her fear and pain.

Offline Aiden

« Reply #826 on: June 25, 2009, 08:42:58 PM »
Aiden makes huge banner and hangs it from every home's door.
"Kill Teno in the next peasant election! Truly a man of the fang!"

(I know my vote won't count till the werewolves kill someone! Hey werewolves KILL TENO! If they don't I bet he is a wolf!)

Along with his arts and craft session, he smears cow blood and gore to every other hut but his own, in a attempt to lure the wolves to everyone else beside him!

Offline Ryven

• Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #827 on: June 25, 2009, 09:41:42 PM »
Ryven eyed the sated hounds with a sigh.  He returned to his bakery to barricade himself in for the night, hammering boards over windows and stacking unused furniture in front of the door.  They must survive through this.  He would not let this curse get the best of him.

Offline Krysia

« Reply #828 on: June 26, 2009, 12:37:46 AM »
Krysia's votes all seem to be bandwagon votes, but Aiden's votes have all been peasants, even when nowhere near the top.

(I guess you didn't read the note Xill put out about me having trouble keeping up with the game at one point. My husband was in a car accident on the 18th of this month and totaled his car. I stepped away from the computer to take care of him. I pm'ed Xill that day telling him what happened and asked if he could run my spot or see if anyone could help. When I was on I saw no one stepped up so I went through and found who had the most votes and voted for them. I'm sorry if it seemed like I bandwagoned, but when you have a sore and sick husband I think he was more important. I didn't want to hold up the game that's why I voted the way I did.)

Offline XillenTopic starter

« Reply #829 on: June 26, 2009, 03:58:44 AM »
(I guess you didn't read the note Xill put out about me having trouble keeping up with the game at one point. My husband was in a car accident on the 18th of this month and totaled his car. I stepped away from the computer to take care of him. I pm'ed Xill that day telling him what happened and asked if he could run my spot or see if anyone could help. When I was on I saw no one stepped up so I went through and found who had the most votes and voted for them. I'm sorry if it seemed like I bandwagoned, but when you have a sore and sick husband I think he was more important. I didn't want to hold up the game that's why I voted the way I did.)

I tried to look for a replacement for you, but I couldn't find anyone. I would've allowed it to slip with you just not posting until either I found a replacement, or you getting the RL problems sorted out.

Offline Teno

« Reply #830 on: June 26, 2009, 04:55:17 AM »

I know, which is why I pointed out that you didn't intentionally target peasants. The thing is, and it's probably cold of me to say, but it doesn't stop you from being a werewolf. I'm just not sure either way.

I was only saying that there only happened to be two people who never voted for a werewolf (I discounted day 4 as it seemed Trieste PMed anyone not already voting for her to vote her, which screwed with the results a little) Scott, Desan and Ket also voted for a peasant who was not a top or runner up vote, but they voted Maeven in day 3. I'm also assuming the halfbreed was already killed.

Re: Even More Werewolves of Miller's Hollow (Day 7)
« Reply #831 on: June 26, 2009, 06:33:52 AM »
And dawn makes another appearance in the little village with a rapidly shrinking population. After finding the battered corpse of Mannik, you realize that only ten of you are left. If you want to stop the werewolf plague, and have enough people remaining to repopulate the village, little room for error remains.

Mannik's house is searched, but other than two silver spoons that failed him in defense against the Werewolves, nothing out of the ordinary can be found. Mannik was an ordinary peasant.

Remaining Players:
  • Aiden
  • Ladysky
  • Scott
  • Will
  • Krysia
  • Elunari
  • Teno
  • Josietta
  • Ryven
  • Desan
  • Ket

Remaining Roles:
  • 6 Peasants (possibly including one Halfbreed)
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Executioner
  • 1 Werewolf (possibly one more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha

Offline LadySky

« Reply #832 on: June 26, 2009, 07:56:03 AM »
Finding Mannik was far more than LadySky could handle. Angrily she scrawled the name Aiden upon her piece of parchment and then stalked straight to the pub for a day of drunken debauchery.

Offline Scott

« Reply #833 on: June 26, 2009, 08:05:48 AM »
Aiden

Offline Josietta

• ♥ The Sweet Lil Heartbreaker of E ◦ Princessa ◦ BabyCakes ◦ | Minx | SisterKitten | ~ MC Wifey ~ ✨ Ely's Bestie Babe ✨ ♥ Jewel ♥ ֍ Babygirl ֍
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ~ His Kitten ~
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #834 on: June 26, 2009, 10:52:27 AM »
Whoever the healer is should say so, if you've used your gift already (i'm not gonna go through pages to find out). Apparently some believe the Seer was a wolf, though i'm not sure how you could be positive of it without confirmation from the GM.

You all know I'm the executioner, so really i'm the only sure peasant, and if the Seer was a wolf, then the alpha had to have bitten them. So that leaves one werewolf, and the healer left. Mind you this is all speculation and theory. I'm probably wrong on some of it. I think its possible Teno, Elunari, Ket, or Aiden are the wolves. I <3 Aiden but he's a whacko in here! *laughs* Then again I think Ket or Elunari could be the healer also. For now I'm going to stick with Teno .

Offline Will

« Reply #835 on: June 26, 2009, 11:00:20 AM »
It's hard to say about Aiden.  You can't really point to his voting record, because he votes on a very simple pattern.  There's really no evidence that he's a wolf, nor that he's a peasant.  I am very suspicious of him.

I'm voting for Teno right now.

« Reply #836 on: June 26, 2009, 11:05:54 AM »
Whoever the healer is should say so, if you've used your gift already (i'm not gonna go through pages to find out).

There was only one night with no deaths, which was the first night. There were also two nights with two deaths.

Offline Will

« Reply #837 on: June 26, 2009, 11:09:12 AM »
And yeah, if the healer has healed, they need to come forward.  That will let us know at least one more person that is definitely not a wolf.

If they haven't healed, I can't imagine what they're waiting for. >.>

Offline LadySky

« Reply #838 on: June 26, 2009, 11:11:59 AM »
*puts on her witchdoctor outfit and dances around the village*

Offline Josietta

• ♥ The Sweet Lil Heartbreaker of E ◦ Princessa ◦ BabyCakes ◦ | Minx | SisterKitten | ~ MC Wifey ~ ✨ Ely's Bestie Babe ✨ ♥ Jewel ♥ ֍ Babygirl ֍
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ~ His Kitten ~
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #839 on: June 26, 2009, 12:06:47 PM »
*squints at LadySky* are you admitting to being the healer?

Offline LadySky

« Reply #840 on: June 26, 2009, 12:10:27 PM »
*grabs her medicine bag and sprinkles Ibeprofen on Josi's head*

Offline Teno

« Reply #841 on: June 26, 2009, 03:52:18 PM »
I'm gonna vote Aiden! He made a mistake in not eating me overnight.

*noms on Josi again* Might as well make the most of being a suspected werewolf.

Offline Josietta

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • ~ His Kitten ~
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #842 on: June 26, 2009, 03:57:51 PM »
*giggles at sprinkles and snuggles the Lady Healer before squeaking at getting nommed and squirms* oh noes! werewolf is nomming on me!

Offline Teno

« Reply #843 on: June 26, 2009, 04:19:48 PM »
Nom nom nom!

Offline Krysia

« Reply #844 on: June 26, 2009, 05:41:42 PM »
Teno

Offline Elunari

• Love me for me; Not for what I have done or who I'll become.
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • In search of Him to serve faithfully
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #845 on: June 27, 2009, 11:48:50 AM »
It seems the first night I saved someone who should not have been.  Though why the wolves chose to attack Trieste the first night is beyond me. 

Aiden

Offline Desan

« Reply #846 on: June 27, 2009, 01:37:14 PM »
Aiden

Offline Aiden

« Reply #847 on: June 27, 2009, 05:00:09 PM »
Teno you fools Kill Teno!

Offline LadySky

« Reply #848 on: June 27, 2009, 05:01:19 PM »
I think we know where Aiden stands on this issue..... :P

Offline Teno

« Reply #849 on: June 27, 2009, 05:02:53 PM »
Of course he does. He's a werewolf, and I outed him.