Tavern of Ghosts

Started by Xillen, June 05, 2009, 11:06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryven

A lot of good it did, but thanks. :-)

Remiel

You know, I can't help wondering what the Priest has been doing all this time. Drinking too much sacramental wine, perhaps?  :D

Trieste

*spikes Remiel's sacramental wine* Woof, baby!

Valerian

Just wait until you see the summary.  *nods*
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Remiel

Well, Valerian, it seems I owe you an apology--I was dead wrong about you. =P  I thought for sure you were a wolf after Ryven saved me and then you voted for me.

First Kip in the last game, now Valerian in this one;  it seems I need to get my werewolf-radar recalibrated.

On a side note, I have to say that Marguerite is one of the sneakiest players I've ever seen in these types of games.  I never have any idea if she's innocent or not.

Valerian

You and Ryven are too sneaky.  It somehow smelled like a plot to keep yourselves safe.  Heh.  But sadly, most of us were dead wrong.  *sigh*
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryven

I'm not as clever as you think I am. :P

Remiel

Heh, I think you give us too much credit.  ;D  When Ryven PM'd me and told me he was the healer and that he had saved me, it was either because he was telling the truth, or it was some elaborate hoax to fool me into voting with him.  Which, if that had been the case, would have been the most awesome thing ever.  XD  But I decided to apply Occam's Razor (the simplest explanation is usually the correct one) and believe him, especially when he admitted to being the healer in public.  This validated my decision to believe him, because if he was lying, I assumed the real healer would have come forward.

I guess where I went wrong is that I tend to assume everyone is a duplicitous, scheming bastard like myself.  Thus I sometimes get false positives from you, or Kip, or Bliss.

LadySky

Remiel, when you talk like that.............*quivers* ::)
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Valerian

I'm frequently told I'm a very bad liar, and yet the only times people ever seem to question what I say is when I'm telling the truth.  Heh.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kip

That was fun :D

But... damn those wolves... I like being the seer.

Manipulation is great fun as well - werewolf style of course.

*hugs Valerian*  I'm very sorry mah dear!

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Trieste

*snubbed by Remiel, lesigh* ;_;

*will pine*

I miss having the time to play these games.

Autumn Sativus

* Saffron tempts Trieste.

I'll let you pick your role! xD
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Trieste

Why would I want to do that?

Remiel

*licks Trieste*  ;D   Aw.  You know you want to turn me into BBQ spare ribs again!

Trieste

Ooh. Only if you do that thing with your foot and the egg blender!

Valerian

Hmph.

*relents and hugs Kip*  It must be sad to be the seer and then have that power taken away...
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kip

Quote from: Valerian on March 24, 2010, 07:38:03 PM
Hmph.

*relents and hugs Kip*  It must be sad to be the seer and then have that power taken away...

The pain is definitely alleviated when you have your own little temporary Valerian toy to spin stories to :)  :-*

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Valerian

>:(

I'm not sure if that's a properly annoyed expression or not.   :P
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Xillen

Oh, now it's suddenly sticky again.

Either way, are people still interested in another Werewolves game? I'll send some PMs around to the people listed in the interest thread. :)