Hail to the Desert King ((..Any Ganondorf fans out--*dodges rocks*))

Started by Parfait, June 01, 2009, 10:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parfait

Alright..so Parfait is a bit of a freak. In many ways, but the one that's most closely relateable at this moment is I am craving something very...strange. Something that no doubt will excommunicate me from many video game fans..but, for the sake of this crazy craving eatting away at my soul..I am prepared for that!

Mainly, first and foremost, I am looking for a Ganondorf. Yes, I said it. I don't want blonde, fair, whispy Link come to my rescue..I want dark, toned, aggressive Ganondorf..Not to rescue me but..well..We'll decide that! Blame that series There Will Be Brawl! Their version of the King of the Gerudo's reminded me of all the times I would obsess over him in secret while my brother played Ocarina of Time....@_@..*clears throat* Now then, since this might end up being a large thread, I should like to keep most of my details to myself so I don't excite myself too much. If you are interested, simply contact me and I'll give you the rest of my idea!

Though I would like to play Zelda (or perhaps Nabooru) I assure you that I won't be one of those annoyingly easy submissives that fall at your feet with my dress practically melting off.

Princesses, especially Zelda in my opinion at least, have more dignity than what they are credited for having. To add on this however, I won't act like a complete bitch that ends up being so aggravating to deal with that any sexual interest is immediately drowned out by her shrilling nags that could be the equivalent of sex repellent....She will be prideful, but she won't be incorrigible. That being said..non con could certainly be worked into this aspect :D

I really am seeking to approach this from a psychological standpoint. I want this to be detailed, dark, gritty and seductive..and fun of course! I am an avid fan of the Zelda series and have played every single game ever produced...that has been available in English. My knowledge is extensive, and I promise I am not some weirdo Mary Sue fan girl..I have far too much respect for the series to ever desecrate a character like that.

Yeah..the rocks..I know...*ducks*

Like I said, this is really a spur of the moment thing. I adore my current roleplays, but this has been an itch that has grown worse over time...

Please don't judge the size of this post as in any way reflectant of my abilities. You can say a lot more with less :)