Mayhem in Middleton! [Kim Possible game interest check] [VAN, possibly BON]

Started by Risa, May 31, 2009, 09:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Risa

Just throwing an idea out there. Trouble has befallen Middleton, as usual, and our favorite hero Kim Possible is going to have to help! Of course, we can work out other plots as other people become interested. I would LOOOOOOVE a KiGo (Kim/Shego) pairing for this :D. If we get a few villains as well as key characters, we can make up a few plots for this. The idea is still a bit foggy on what KIND of trouble Middleton is in, but I'm sure it's going to involve some super-secret evil plot.

So...yeah. I suck at making these intro-things xD

Foxy

What kind of game were you thinking about, with Kim and Shego as older or what? 

Risa

I'm thinking them as older, because most of the community doesn't like the 'younger teen' age group when roleplaying.

Doomsday

Risa

Alright. :P Just making sure the age group was okay with the rest who were interested.

Doomsday

Risa

Foxy

I would be up for doing either Kim or Shego as a 16 or 17 HS student.

Risa

Technically, Shego isn't a high school student. She's more around in her 20's in the series, but hey, whatever tickles your fancy. :P And I think I'd rather play Shego than Kim.

Risa

Going to perform another check to make sure that everyone who expressed interest is still interested. If so, we can go ahead and whip up a thread for those who have already made characters, and if others want to join in, they can do so.

Foxy

I am fine with playing Kim.  Just let me know were you put the thread.

Doomsday

I'm probably gonna withdraw interest, as I don't know a lot about the show really, I just think Kim and Bonnie are sexy for cartoon characters >_>