What are you playing? [SPOILER TAGS PLEASE]

Started by Sabby, May 31, 2009, 12:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wyrd

AWwwww Yeah, bitch's!! Spyro the Dragon!!!
Ragtime Dandies!

Wolfy

Super Mario Bros Crossover, anyone?

Penelope Coquette

Second Life.  Which isn't 'playing' but its where my obsession lies. Today I attended a Salon and heard a speaker on Mechanima, and also attempt to perfect a build in a Bayou swampland.  And goofed about a bit, too! 
My On and Offs Post
My Characters and Storyline Information

Right now, I am enjoying co-writing these stories!
"A Tasty Treat"
"The Con"
"A Private Writing Workshop"
"The Forgotten and the Sand Cat" (Writing in email exchanges, currently on hold)

Inkidu

Trying still to complete all achievements for RE 5. (It's one of the few games without multiplayer only achievements that I can complete.) I'm trying to upgrade the basic arsenal before I go for the big ticket guns. Though the idea of a mini-gun makes me swoon.

EDIT: I forgot! Dead Rising 2 comes out in over a week! Got mine reserved. I can't wait. The first had issues but oh was it a zombie lover's paradise and now with the ability to not only wield any item in Fortune city but make new ones. It's going to be crazy. Plus it has the best slogan I've ever heard for a game, "Tape it or die."

A note from Game Informer on the kayak paddle/chainsaw combination "I was cutting through zombies like Darth Maul through a sea of Qui-Gon Jins." Too soon?

It's going to be awesome. Plus I can't wait to see the new psycho paths too.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Wolfy

Meh. o3o....Not really into Dead Rising...though Front Mission Evolved comes out next week..and FFXIV comes out this week...and despite not having a computer to play it, I'm still picking up my collectors edition, damn it. o-o..I will get a computer to play it..I WILL. >_<

Sabby

Dead Rising 2... is it wrong that I squealed more when I saw the ragdoll then any of the custom chainsaws? What's the body count up to anyway? I know Dead Rising could show 2000 zombies on screen, but I think DR2 is 7000. PLEASE don't lag...

Wolfy

*tags Sabby* Still need to give me that Gamertag, Sabby-kins....well, if you want. :P

ANYWAY....as soon as my college stops bending me over the table, I'll have that new computer. >_<

Sabby

As soon as they stop, I'll be there to bend ya right back over ^^ *smacks his rump, giggling*

I don't have Live... and if I actually went online, I'd likely be banned anyway. Though the idea of Teabagging you in Reach is very appealing *grins*

Tonalberry

Finished the latest DLC for Mass Effect 2, Lair of the Shadow Broker, about a week ago.  Now I'm playing Recettear.  Capitalism, ho!

Wolfy

Quote from: Sabby on September 20, 2010, 06:43:25 PM
As soon as they stop, I'll be there to bend ya right back over ^^ *smacks his rump, giggling*

I don't have Live... and if I actually went online, I'd likely be banned anyway. Though the idea of Teabagging you in Reach is very appealing *grins*

*blushes* Psh...I'd take you from behind before you could.

O_O Ehh..I mean...*flustered*

grayfoxz

Back to the topic at hand :P

Just finished the latest prince of persia and Dead space today. good games I have to say, tho I had to spend more time with dead space then I had to put in Prince. which is kinda dissapointing.
gonna try to finish bioshok 2 next oh and saboteur.

Kaiser Maverick

Liam

Dante's Inferno and Mass Effect

Sabby

Seeing plenty of Reach around the thread.

*looks at Wolfy* lets seeya make a sex joke outta that one, smart guy xD

Wolfy

Hmmph...Sabby always gives me the Reach around like this.

...Err...I mean...

Tonalberry

Hmm, borrowing from Mass Effect 2, but one of you has reach, the other flexibility?

Wyrd

Quote from: Tonalberry on September 20, 2010, 08:46:22 PM
Hmm, borrowing from Mass Effect 2, but one of you has reach, the other flexibility?
lol! nice ME2 reference
Ragtime Dandies!

Sabby

Playing Dead Rising 2. Much better then the first, but Chuck Green looks like someone made a clay model of a man having a stroke... and then punching it before it set.

Petrosity

Playing an old ps 2 game currently: katamari damacy. It's like a virtual drug trip. Rainbows and mushrooms, oh my.
O/O's Updated 7/31/13 & A'n'A

Sabby

Wow, the custom weapons are great... but I gotta say, my favourite new weapon so far is the Metal Baseball Bat. The baseballs cause heavy damage, headshots are an insta-kill, but everything is a knockdown, even after ricochet. It's perfect for indoors... a few balls can clear a congested hallway no problem.

Wolfy

Quote from: Sabby on September 21, 2010, 03:23:07 AM
Wow, the custom weapons are great... but I gotta say, my favourite new weapon so far is the Metal Baseball Bat. The baseballs cause heavy damage, headshots are an insta-kill, but everything is a knockdown, even after ricochet. It's perfect for indoors... a few balls can clear a congested hallway no problem.

...There's an Anal sex joke in there somewhere...but I'm not fishing it out. o-o

Sabby

If you're hallway is congested, you shouldn't be having anal sex :P

Jalina

Halo: Reach, with occasional Second Life breaks.

Inkidu

Quote from: Sabby on September 21, 2010, 12:46:32 AM
Playing Dead Rising 2. Much better then the first, but Chuck Green looks like someone made a clay model of a man having a stroke... and then punching it before it set.
What the heck! Why does Australia get it first, they totally go ape over any remotely violent video game but they get it a whole 4 days earlier, and that still doesn't explain how you're playing it. It's the twenty first! D':
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

grdell

Civ V out today! I picked up my copy at lunch and will install it as soon as I get home. I can't wait!
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.