You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 06:27:19 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: What are you playing? [SPOILER TAGS PLEASE]  (Read 258497 times)

Offline Khanken

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #1975 on: January 18, 2011, 09:21:29 PM »
Having nightmares is a gift. It means your creative mind is really working to process the unique information it has been harrowed by. Yes, I love scary, creepy stuff. I'm a freak. And Dead Space 2 caters to my tastes.

Offline Wolfy

« Reply #1976 on: January 18, 2011, 10:39:20 PM »
Having nightmares means they did their job right.

:/ Most 'scary' movies don't send you home with nightmares.

Online Inkidu

• E's Resident Girlomancer, Dedicated Philogynist, The Compartive of a Superlative, SLG's Sammich Life-Giver
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #1977 on: January 19, 2011, 05:48:30 PM »
I know, right? and it's one of those games where the Single Player didn't suffer at all from the addition of Multiplayer! :D
Except I won't be able to get all the achievements like I did for Dead Space. >_<

Offline Wolfy

« Reply #1978 on: January 19, 2011, 09:19:38 PM »
Except I won't be able to get all the achievements like I did for Dead Space. >_<

Why not? :/

Offline Angzyn

• This is my rifle, give me your gun, no time for fighting, let's have some fun... (BeaconOfSpirit)
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • Your Submissive Little Soldier
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #1979 on: January 19, 2011, 10:30:33 PM »
So got my new Razer Naga Mouse today so I'm braking it in on wow right now.

Offline AllieCat

« Reply #1980 on: January 19, 2011, 11:28:04 PM »
Ooooo.. I wish more of us were on a single server.. Goldshire's really bad on Moon Guard (the server my mains are on), but an E-guild sounds neat :)

Offline Wolfy

« Reply #1981 on: January 20, 2011, 03:31:44 AM »

Actually, Happy news, Inky. Apparently there are no achievements related to Multiplayer. :P

Offline Wolfy

« Reply #1982 on: January 20, 2011, 03:32:17 AM »
Ooooo.. I wish more of us were on a single server.. Goldshire's really bad on Moon Guard (the server my mains are on), but an E-guild sounds neat :)

:/

I'll never leave my server..Proudmoore forever...I'm in the best guild on the server..literally. o3o

Offline Khanken

« Reply #1983 on: January 20, 2011, 01:42:09 PM »
I pretty much left WoW and didn't bother with it after level 80 because I couldn't find a good guild, even after paying for a few server hops. Guess I didn't try the right servers.

Offline Aiden

« Reply #1984 on: January 20, 2011, 05:24:14 PM »
Angry birds on my i-phone.

Online Inkidu

• E's Resident Girlomancer, Dedicated Philogynist, The Compartive of a Superlative, SLG's Sammich Life-Giver
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #1985 on: January 20, 2011, 06:10:37 PM »
Why not? :/
I lack what you kids today call an Internet connection. I get mine through basically Virizon mobile broadband. Which one cannot game with the Xbox Live. :(

So invariably there will be Ranked Match achievements and I will be unable to acquire them.

You know Microsoft should make two sets One single player card and one multiplayer. That way I can at least get some shallow accomplishment <L<.

Offline Hemingway

« Reply #1986 on: January 20, 2011, 06:11:42 PM »
Missing out on multiplayer ... I'm not sure I'd consider that a bad thing, actually.

Online Inkidu

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #1987 on: January 20, 2011, 06:14:45 PM »
Missing out on multiplayer ... I'm not sure I'd consider that a bad thing, actually.
Well there are other bad things too.

My Xbox clock is never right.
No DLC.
No Updates for things like Fallout: New Vegas.

Offline Hemingway

« Reply #1988 on: January 20, 2011, 06:30:55 PM »
Count your blessings!

Online Inkidu

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #1989 on: January 20, 2011, 06:40:48 PM »
Count your blessings!
I would like that last one of my reasons most. Sure multiplayer is when the thirteen-year-old tools come out using the voice changer on the headset, but I would like to try it once.

Offline Wolfy

« Reply #1990 on: January 20, 2011, 10:32:01 PM »
I lack what you kids today call an Internet connection. I get mine through basically Virizon mobile broadband. Which one cannot game with the Xbox Live. :(

So invariably there will be Ranked Match achievements and I will be unable to acquire them.

You know Microsoft should make two sets One single player card and one multiplayer. That way I can at least get some shallow accomplishment <L<.

Actually, it's been confirmed that there are no multiplayer achievements for DS2. It's just there for something fun.

So..yay.

Offline Angzyn

• This is my rifle, give me your gun, no time for fighting, let's have some fun... (BeaconOfSpirit)
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • Your Submissive Little Soldier
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #1991 on: January 21, 2011, 10:50:33 AM »

Same ;.; (About the wishing we where all on the same servers)

Personally I'm on Stonemaul and Venture Co.   

Offline SabbyTopic starter

« Reply #1992 on: January 21, 2011, 11:31:52 AM »
I expected them to cry and freak out, but they handled it pretty damn well for kids that young... if they were my kids, I'd probably be comfortable letting them play in a few years.

Online Inkidu

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #1993 on: January 21, 2011, 06:14:29 PM »
Actually, it's been confirmed that there are no multiplayer achievements for DS2. It's just there for something fun.

So..yay.
Finally someone who's got it right! :)

Offline NikkitaXIX

« Reply #1994 on: January 22, 2011, 02:47:17 AM »
Grandia for PSX
Fun but I have trouble remembering to play it everyday.

Offline Prototype

• " I have become something less than a human, but also something more. " - Alex Mercer
  • Suspended
  • Seducer
  • I hunt, kill, consume and become
  • View My Rolls

Offline Hemingway

« Reply #1996 on: January 22, 2011, 07:25:04 AM »
DC Universe Online.

I doubt I'll stick with it longer than until the release of The Old Republic.

Offline Wolfy

« Reply #1997 on: January 22, 2011, 08:45:32 AM »
Finally someone who's got it right! :)

Well, Dead Space has always been about the Singleplayer game.

I think the Multiplayer is just there to kind of Flesh out the setting, much like the movie was for the first one.

In Multiplayer, you have to play as four security officers (Or Engineers, I forget which) and build certain items to stop the necromorphs, like a bomb and such. Of course, we already know that those kind of things don't really work that well, but still..it's just there to show, I think, that the people on the sprawl were at least trying to stop the outbreak without Isaac's help, which shows that at least not everyone was useless when it happened.

Online Inkidu

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #1998 on: January 22, 2011, 07:34:21 PM »
Well, Dead Space has always been about the Singleplayer game.

I think the Multiplayer is just there to kind of Flesh out the setting, much like the movie was for the first one.

In Multiplayer, you have to play as four security officers (Or Engineers, I forget which) and build certain items to stop the necromorphs, like a bomb and such. Of course, we already know that those kind of things don't really work that well, but still..it's just there to show, I think, that the people on the sprawl were at least trying to stop the outbreak without Isaac's help, which shows that at least not everyone was useless when it happened.
I get that, and it's probably got split screen. They said it was very L4D.

Still, horror games (note not zombie shoot-'em-up free-for-alls) aren't conducive to more than one person. Unless it manages to do what good horror movies do and isolate you from every living being in that theater or your den. Still, I go it mano a evil-mindbendy-monster... O.

Offline Hemingway

« Reply #1999 on: January 23, 2011, 01:41:22 PM »
*Twitch.* I have nothing to play. Everything good got pushed back. My choices are old games, and uninteresting games...