You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 09:04:12 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: What are you playing? [SPOILER TAGS PLEASE]  (Read 258649 times)

Offline Lirliel

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #100 on: August 20, 2009, 12:29:04 AM »
Started playing Hearts of Iron 3, currently, I'm kicking Europe's butt as Germany. The entire western front and Scandinavia has fallen to me, building troops to invade england. Royal navy lies dead in the water and am amassing fresh troops to attack the friendly Soviets.

Offline SabbyTopic starter

« Reply #101 on: August 20, 2009, 12:39:35 AM »
Spartan Total Warrior. FOR SPARTA!

Urban Chaos. Police brutality is awesome <3

Arx Fatalis. Scrapped my old character...

I gave up on Undying. It seems designed to prey on my inability to game with a mouse and keyboard. Just little things like how circle strafing won't dodge attacks, so you have to manually dodge everything, which is a twitchy business, and will cause me to lose my place on the keyboard and get confused, or end up nudging some small piece of geometry and getting stuck, which means I end up getting killed.

Just finished Sudeki. Yay! We just spent 40 hours assembling the '4 choooooosen heroooos' but we only need 1! Yeah... rushed boss fight for the lose.

Giving a lil more time into Zelda, because Midna makes me warm and squirmy <3

Sold No More Heroes... yes, I hate No More Heroes >___>

Offline Tonalberry

• Hey There Little Red Riding Hood, You sure Are Looking Good
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Patron Saint of Lazy Bastards
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #102 on: August 21, 2009, 12:57:22 AM »
Just restarted my Warhammer Online subscription and reinstalled it, now that my computer is fixed, and also has better specs.  Now that I can actually play it without it crashing to desktop every 30 minutes, I may stick with it.

Offline SuperHans

« Reply #103 on: August 22, 2009, 03:52:38 PM »
Hehe, judging by all the Medieval II fans I think I'm the only one massively into Empire. My British empire rules all!

Very much into the Chzo games as well, ever since the special editions were released.

Offline Seara

« Reply #104 on: August 24, 2009, 12:34:30 AM »
Plants V. Zombies....

« Reply #105 on: August 25, 2009, 01:25:56 AM »
So glad I gave Undying another chance ^___^ still die a lot for the aforementioned issues with control... but I'm liking it a lot. Just kind of disappointed at how silent your main character is. Theres only been a few times he's talked during gameplay, and not in the cutscenes. It would have been nice if his personality was extended to gameplay time as well as the storytelling parts.

Offline LaCroix

« Reply #106 on: August 25, 2009, 08:06:32 AM »

Finally getting around to ordering myself a replace graphics card this friday, should be here on Monday I hope. Restarted up my WoW account and managed to get the game running on a 5 year old computer I brought back from the dead. Really getting back into it after a month or so without a computer.

The key to that game is a good guild. And by that I don't mean a huge raiding guild, unless that is your thing. The guild I am is friends and family, we farm 5 mans for emblem gear, farm Nax 10 every week and sometimes 25 man when everyone can get on for it, and Ulduar 10 man. Usually we set up 2 or 3 nights a week, mostly on the weekends, we log on have a blast and if we wipe once or twice no one is screaming over vent or throwing a bitch fest about it. Hell, there are times, when some of us will even go to lengths to kill an afk member of the raid on follow, mind controlling them off a cliff and cracking up.

Its good fun to be back again especially with the expansion news getting everyone hyped up and excited again, its almost feeling like it did when I first bought the game again.

And thats a damn good thing.

Offline Inkidu

• E's Resident Girlomancer, Dedicated Philogynist, The Compartive of a Superlative, SLG's Sammich Life-Giver
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2009, 11:42:33 AM »
Just played and finally beat Final Fantasy VIII, and have started finally getting around to beating Final Fantasy IX.

Online Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2009, 11:44:49 AM »
Just hit Chapter 6 of Dark Cloud 2 - now I can finally get back to upgrading my weapons.

Offline Illustria

« Reply #109 on: August 25, 2009, 12:47:28 PM »
I have an xbox360 and a psp. Lately I have played Street Fighter 4, Prince of Persia, Devil May Cry 4 (which I beat, awesome game), and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. I like Star Ocean the Last Hope alot. I beat it a few months back. The graphics were amazing.

Offline Elohim

« Reply #110 on: August 25, 2009, 01:34:10 PM »
Replaying breath of fire 3.

Offline Transgirlenstein

« Reply #111 on: August 25, 2009, 05:55:54 PM »
About to start the Baldur's Gate series.  Modifying it with a few add-ons and mods.

Offline Revolverman

« Reply #112 on: August 25, 2009, 05:59:59 PM »
Emperor: Rise of the middle kingdom.

Offline Ryven

• Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #113 on: August 25, 2009, 06:02:23 PM »
Champions Online

Offline Lirliel

« Reply #114 on: August 26, 2009, 01:14:23 AM »
Playing Cod4 way to much, only problem I've encountered is when you talk via Multi-player, you get asked "Oh MY GAWD are you a girl?!"

« Reply #115 on: August 26, 2009, 02:05:26 AM »
painkillerpainkillerpainkillerpainkillerboomboomboombangbangheadesplodeysplat!!

Doom: Repercussions of Evil. Err... I mean... Ressurection of Evil. Yeah... thats it >___>

Demon Stone

I FINALLY saw The One. I always heard it was some silly Matrix cash in. But Jason Stathom, Jet Li, Papa Rouch, Drowning Pool , DISTURBED! *dies of awesome*

« Reply #116 on: August 30, 2009, 11:02:15 AM »
Perfect Dark, on PC, with actually good mouse control. I love sweeping reticle shooting ^^ one swept SMG burst, and three people get a neck full of lead.

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #117 on: August 30, 2009, 11:08:09 AM »
Add Batman:Arkam Asylum to my play list.. not sure which is hotter.. Poison Ivy or Harlequin.

Offline Transgirlenstein

« Reply #118 on: August 30, 2009, 11:23:36 AM »
I so want that game...

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #119 on: August 30, 2009, 11:27:36 AM »
I so want that game...

My favorite 'toy' so far is the spray explosive. Put a dab on the floor and move out of sight.. contact detonation is so fun.

Offline SleepyWei

« Reply #120 on: August 30, 2009, 11:44:30 AM »
I saw something similar in explosive paste. Just apply it on something simple like the 'on' button on a computer and wait. When someone touches it, it'll make a cracking noise and scare the hell out of the guy. Really funny prank :-)

Offline Shiri

« Reply #121 on: September 01, 2009, 04:52:56 PM »
Final Fantasy X again!

Offline Inkidu

• E's Resident Girlomancer, Dedicated Philogynist, The Compartive of a Superlative, SLG's Sammich Life-Giver
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #122 on: September 01, 2009, 09:35:25 PM »
Batman: AA. I'm a freaking bulletproof! Best combat ever!

Fallout 3 with Broken Steel and Point Lookout.

Because killing Deliverance-style hicks with a double-barrel shotgun never gets old.

« Reply #123 on: September 01, 2009, 09:39:11 PM »
Tried Fallout 1. I can't get into it. Feels like it'll be forever before I can actually stand up in a real fight.

Offline Inkidu

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #124 on: September 01, 2009, 09:43:04 PM »
There are a lot of ways to cheat Fallout 1's mechanics. Like a seventy-five percent gambling skill and about six points of luck will guarantee that you never lose more money at table games than you make. Then you can by a tone of skill books stuff like that.

Yeah, but I know what you mean. I never really knew how wimpy radroaches were until 3. In 1 they constantly handed me my ass on a plate.