You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 10:41:31 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A victorian rogue and his ladies  (Read 316 times)

Online rahatngtTopic starter

A victorian rogue and his ladies
« on: May 31, 2009, 11:19:08 AM »
This is my first attempt at group roleplay but it seems a simple enough and interesting idea. The idea suddenly flashed my mind when I was browsing the forum so I thought to give it a try.

The primary role in this play is a young (I'm thinking ~25) victorian earl, rich and quite powerful. He is also reputed as a rogue who has numerous relations with married and divorced ladies. Two qualities of his are known which makes a lot of unsatisfied ladies to flock after him.
1. He is very discrete as reputation of woman are very important
2. He has never left a woman completely satisfied
Ofcourse women talks between them and in the their own circle his reputation is well established but no husband can confirm it to cause problems for him =)

This idea is very flexible in a sense that the woman characters can be from most legal ages and have most fantasies (see my on & off) that he can fulfill. Also the settings can be from either of their house, discrete but cheap places, semi public dangerous places like a deserted room in a ball or a secluded garden etc.

So I'm looking for interested female character players. You can reply in this thread and preferably PM me also. If you want to describe your desired character I think the following common descriptions should suffice for a start'

Name, Age, Short Bio (if you want), Appearance, Personality, Fetish/Fantasies/Turn-off

I also welcome any comment or help anyone has to offer.