You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:33:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Delle's one-on-one game ideas  (Read 3515 times)

Offline delleTopic starter

Re: Delle's one-on-one game ideas
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2006, 01:33:24 AM »
4. Modern (Mid-tones)

The light-hearted adventures of a fledgeling prostitute as she provides service with a smile, day in day out.

Well I have been thinking a lot on this idea lately. It will start out light-hearted, but later on, as with most human dramas, feelings will start creeping into the game. Sorrow, the tragicness of impossible romance, things like that. Just need a guy (or several) to play the pimp, the customers, etc.

Open to additions on this idea... :)

Offline Jester

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2006, 04:39:13 AM »
Are your others all taken then?

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2006, 04:46:21 AM »
I decided to let go of Idea 3. Far too depressing.

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2006, 12:49:27 PM »
Movie actress's struggling beginnings

The protagonist tries for Hollywood but finds it a corrupt sleazy system where talent is not necessarily recognised and virtue has to be compromised to get opportunities. This is intended to be a long-term saga from aspiring actress to celebrity. Patient gamers only! Looking for someone with a good head for scenarios and the ability to play NPCs.

Offline robitusinz

• A lil 'tussin makes everything better.
  • Knight
  • Seducer
  • Makes you feel good...tastes like candy.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2006, 01:25:45 PM »
6. Modern (Mid-tones)

A budding saleswoman tries to make it in a man's world, eliciting jealousy and making enemies due to her unscrupulous approach. May move to Heavy later, let's see how the story progresses.

This is something right up my alley.  PM me and let's discuss this.

« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2006, 09:52:23 AM »
That's already taken, sorry :)

« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2006, 05:33:45 AM »
1: Medieval hard-luck thief

The protagonist is a dirt-poor young girl, cynical and hardened, living with her drunken father. He continually abuses her and sends her out to bring money home for booze and whores. Thus she has become used to stealing and providing sexual favours for a living. She gets caught some of the time, but she is usually let off with a beating and perhaps a favour or two. This game will be chronicalling her daily activities in a city full of crime and poverty.

2: Hopelessly attracted to the boss (Modern)

The protagonist is a personal assistant to a sleazy, ruthless boss. He underpays her, overworks her, but she puts up with it because of her desperate need for his approval. And then he starts making sexual advances which she just about jumps at...

Offline Giant Moth

« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2006, 08:42:50 PM »
I'm certainly interested at your recent ideas, the first one in particular. I'd be gold for that.

Offline Xerial

« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2006, 06:58:49 PM »
The boss one is oh so tempting...

Offline Celestial Goblin

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2006, 05:28:42 PM »
1: Medieval hard-luck thief

The protagonist is a dirt-poor young girl, cynical and hardened, living with her drunken father. He continually abuses her and sends her out to bring money home for booze and whores. Thus she has become used to stealing and providing sexual favours for a living. She gets caught some of the time, but she is usually let off with a beating and perhaps a favour or two. This game will be chronicalling her daily activities in a city full of crime and poverty.

I would love to play this story from the 'narrator' point of view, but with some alterations. I like the idea of a young and unexperienced thief having constant misadventures while trying to make a living, but i'd tone the grimness of the setting down a little.
I'd prefer to not to have father abuse her, as writing about incest is difficult to me. I'd also make the medieval world a bit less 'ugly' at times and have some of the adventures be light-hearted rather than sad. Ultimately, the focus of my story would be mis-adventures and embarassing failures, rather than misery and tragedy. There could be dark humor though.

(And if you are no longer interested in another game with this theme, Delle, then maybe anyone else?)

Offline PuckElf

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2006, 09:06:07 PM »
Well, with Delle being the thief, and you being a narrator, I would be most delightful being other people, or one particular person.

« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2006, 02:43:05 AM »
Comedy sounds great!
Sorry I took so long to reply... I have a dozen threads that are slowed to a crawl and it never occurred to me that someone was gonna post here :)

Sure... no abusive father. Plenty of screw-ups as a clumsy, incompetent and none-too-bright would-be thief bungles again and again. Romance in the air, even forced sex isn't so much violent ravaging but simply coercion, trickery or blackmail.

« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2006, 05:30:17 AM »
Or how about this one:

The protagonist is a cynical, bitter bitch who revels in wanton violence, evil and treachery. She watched her loving (but criminal) parents murdered in front of her eyes by self-righteous do-gooding knights at a young age, and grew up hating all icons of good. She leads a small band of mercenaries, spreading misery and chaos for coin. But one day, she runs into a warlord far more wicked and treacherous and stronger than she is, and finds herself under his power. He begins to break her and all this while she carries out plots to oust him from his position of power. Gradually, her loyalty to him grows stronger...

Offline Hunter

« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2006, 05:49:31 AM »
Or how about this one:

The protagonist is a cynical, bitter bitch who revels in wanton violence, evil and treachery. She watched her loving (but criminal) parents murdered in front of her eyes by self-righteous do-gooding knights at a young age, and grew up hating all icons of good. She leads a small band of mercenaries, spreading misery and chaos for coin. But one day, she runs into a warlord far more wicked and treacherous and stronger than she is, and finds herself under his power. He begins to break her and all this while she carries out plots to oust him from his position of power. Gradually, her loyalty to him grows stronger...

Hmmmm....I'll have to think this one over.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 05:53:59 AM by Hunter »

Offline Celestial Goblin

« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2006, 07:15:28 AM »
Comedy sounds great!
Sorry I took so long to reply... I have a dozen threads that are slowed to a crawl and it never occurred to me that someone was gonna post here :)

Sure... no abusive father. Plenty of screw-ups as a clumsy, incompetent and none-too-bright would-be thief bungles again and again. Romance in the air, even forced sex isn't so much violent ravaging but simply coercion, trickery or blackmail.

My connection was down for the weekend and I can finally respond today. Great! I'll make a thread today and this is going to be fun:)

edit:Here it is!
http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8143.0
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 11:32:20 AM by Celestial Goblin »