You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 08:02:40 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Delle's one-on-one game ideas  (Read 3519 times)

Online delleTopic starter

Delle's one-on-one game ideas
« on: February 01, 2006, 11:26:24 AM »
1. Legend of the Five Rings: The protagonist is a simple pheasant girl and the village has just been overtaken by a Crab army.

2: Generic: A small patrol of soldiers (perhaps 3 to 4), hungry and battle-scarred, come across an isolated cabin in the woods of enemy soil where a young mother and her infant son live...

3: Generic: A young pizza delivery girl runs into trouble on her route.

Offline Tahiri Anashia

Re: Delle's one-on-one game ideas
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 11:55:10 AM »
interesting game concepts o.O

Offline Rayve13

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 03:52:10 PM »
L5R is always entertaining. Looking for something brute-like (considering the clan choice for the invaders)

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2006, 12:54:43 AM »
L5R is always entertaining. Looking for something brute-like (considering the clan choice for the invaders)

Didn't see any L5R here, though :)

Offline GolGol

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2006, 01:28:43 AM »
I could join you for the second or third idea, whichever you think is the most interesting. ^^

Offline Rayve13

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2006, 05:53:25 AM »
Didn't see any L5R here, though :)
Did I miosread the first topic, with the peasent girl in the Crab army invaded villiage? Or was the abbreviation of Legend of the Five Rings as L5R unfamiliar? Either way, sorry :P

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2006, 08:46:27 AM »
Did I miosread the first topic, with the peasent girl in the Crab army invaded villiage? Or was the abbreviation of Legend of the Five Rings as L5R unfamiliar? Either way, sorry :P

I meant I haven't seen any Legend of the 5 rings (L5R) in this forum... wanna create one? :)

Offline Jefepato

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2006, 10:28:30 AM »
The 3rd idea seems interesting (mainly because I don't know L5R well enough for the 1st).  Do you mean to leave the specifics of the "trouble" open to interpretation, or did you have something in mind?

Offline Rayve13

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2006, 01:26:09 PM »
I meant I haven't seen any Legend of the 5 rings (L5R) in this forum... wanna create one? :)
I'd be thrilled to. I'm familiar with the history to some extent, through Akodo Toturi being killed. The scenario you have pitched seems like fun, but I could work around most anything. A great setting  ;D

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2006, 03:41:47 AM »
The 3rd idea seems interesting (mainly because I don't know L5R well enough for the 1st).  Do you mean to leave the specifics of the "trouble" open to interpretation, or did you have something in mind?

Nothing specific really. :)

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2006, 03:43:09 AM »
I'd be thrilled to. I'm familiar with the history to some extent, through Akodo Toturi being killed. The scenario you have pitched seems like fun, but I could work around most anything. A great setting  ;D

Yeah, I'm not so hot on using a system though

Offline Rayve13

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2006, 08:23:48 AM »
Yeah, I'm not so hot on using a system though
No problem at all. Stated games take quite awhile to get things done in. I just like using the setting, so I wanted to let you know how much of it I know about. I'm ready whenever you are!

Offline MagicalPen

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2006, 09:03:34 AM »
I'm always looking for more games, and Number 2 sounds interesting since no one else has picked up on it.

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2006, 01:53:25 AM »
Sorry, no.2 has been picked up on :)

Offline MagicalPen

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2006, 06:59:37 AM »
Any that havent?

« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2006, 01:21:21 AM »
Well, the third one hasn't so far... but that's because I left it very vague.

Offline Jefepato

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2006, 10:47:43 AM »
Delle, did you get my PM?  I sent one about #3 a few days ago.

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2006, 08:45:07 AM »
Oops! Thought I did reply to that one... hehehe

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2006, 09:09:43 AM »
Next idea: (medieval)

The protagonist is a girl living in a rural village with its own harsh laws. One day her father commits a terrible crime against the community - a crime that smacks of betrayal. A posse rounds up the family. Her father is to be put to death. But before that, his wife and daughter will be ravaged by every man in the posse. If they survive the ritual humiliation, they will then be cast out of the village, never to return on threat of death.

This is meant to be a one-shot, but can be continued as desired.

Offline BigBlackGamer

• 6'5"/240lbs. Black. Likes RPGs.
  • Deverified
  • Enchanted
  • Got my car aligned. It's now Chaotic Evil.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2006, 01:48:01 PM »
Next idea: (medieval)

The protagonist is a girl living in a rural village with its own harsh laws. One day her father commits a terrible crime against the community - a crime that smacks of betrayal. A posse rounds up the family. Her father is to be put to death. But before that, his wife and daughter will be ravaged by every man in the posse. If they survive the ritual humiliation, they will then be cast out of the village, never to return on threat of death.

Hmmm...that has potential.  I'd be interested in that one.

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2006, 10:40:05 AM »
Modern Day NC Heavy: Another "day in the life of" game, going from episode to episode.

The protagonist is a woman, a native of another country, struggling with problems such as language and ethnic differences. Her issues include poor self-esteem and an inability to say "no" convincingly. Thus she gets pressured into doing things she would rather not do. She doesn't get much respect. People treat her condescendingly when they're not busy eliciting sexual favours from her.

This game will have the main character and different guest players from week to week.

Offline Xerial

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2006, 11:57:59 PM »
 ;D Well now this does sound nice... perhaps a corrupt Immigration Official'd be a good start?

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2006, 03:27:27 AM »
Any other takers? There's been no response for some time :)

Offline GoldenChild

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2006, 03:33:36 AM »
Well I'm interested... I can already see an episode with the land lord giving her a hard time (day in the life of)...

« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2006, 12:58:22 AM »
1: Medieval ritual gang-rape - taken by Silvestine

2: Medieval hard-luck thief

The protagonist is a dirt-poor young girl, cynical and hardened, living with her drunken father. He continually abuses her and sends her out to bring money home for booze and whores. Thus she has become used to stealing and providing sexual favours for a living. She gets caught some of the time, but she is usually let off with a beating and perhaps a favour or two. This game will be chronicalling her daily activities in a city full of crime and poverty.

3. Modern hard-luck story

Mother is a cokehead, stepfather is a lecherous bastard. Girl is regularly abused and it reaches a head when mother offers girl's virginity to stepfather for her next fix. From then on, girl is regularly whored out. Girl later on meets guy, love developes, but guy finds out...

4. Modern (Miid-tones)

The light-hearted adventures of a fledgeling prostitute as she provides service with a smile, day in day out (note: stay away if having protected sex turns you off!  )

5. Rough sex (Heavy Modern) - taken by Xerial

The protangonist htichhikes to USA to escape the poverty of her hometown. On the way, two gentlemen pick her up, but exact a heavy price which she gives, not having much choice. Later, they introduce her to a life of sleaze and subjugation.

6. Modern (Mid-tones)

A budding saleswoman tries to make it in a man's world, eliciting jealousy and making enemies due to her unscrupulous approach. May move to Heavy later, let's see how the story progresses.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 11:30:52 PM by delle »