You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 02:56:23 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Are You? #28  (Read 559 times)

Offline Spookie MonsterTopic starter

Are You? #28
« on: May 29, 2009, 06:46:09 PM »
Well, ARE YOU?

Spel

Have you checked out Are You? #27 yet?

Will you creep together?

Offline Serephino

Re: Are You? #28
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 09:39:04 PM »
No...........     I'm extremely bug-a-phobic.  Any time I see a bug (spider especially)  I will scream like a little girl and run. 

Offline Nicholas

• Mr. Nice Guy (or so I am told) :-) Jag's Mulder *muse crack* Deviously delicious - according to a certain, most awesome Liege ;) King of Terrible. Always innocent despite what Caedy says. Spoiler buttons are evil. 42,19km!
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • #JeSuisUnAnge #ReallyIAm #BlameMads
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 02:21:59 AM »
While I'm not exactly scared of the crawly things, I do prefer them to not be anywhere on my body. I like spiders, actually, but seriously, not on myself.

Offline kylie

• Bratty Princess of Twisty, Creeping Secrets. Frilly | Fussy | Framed | Dreamy | Glam | Risky | Sporty | Rapt | Tease | Ironic | Shadowed | Struggling | Whispery | Bespelled
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • Darkly sweet femme for rich & insidious scenarios.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 09:27:32 AM »
     This does sound an awful lot like #27...  But since I just noticed anyway...

It helps that you went ahead and narrowed it down to spiders and centipedes.  I'm generaly happy to let spiders do their thing at home -- not talking Black Widows, of course.  I assume they eat more populous critters, and their web operations are vaguely interesting.  And some centipedes tend to be kind of cute and fuzzy.  So...  While I don't usually let either one crawl on me very long in daily life, I suppose I could get into it.   

Now ask me about roaches, on the other hand, and that's less likely.  While I find some of the smaller, rounder ones kinda cute, my experience is something in (at least some of) them can make me itch.  So as a group, they've already earned nuisance status.  Being an oh-so-righteous, powerful American who hates discomfort and inconvenience, this means I tend to bomb them with area-effect weapons if they don't find some deep cave to hide in.  And practically, as kinks go...  I will do scratching with people but I'm not into just feeling itchy at length.  So bugs I associate with that, are pretty well out. 

« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 09:28:49 AM by kylie »

Offline Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 09:48:32 AM »
Oddly enough, I find human-sized creepy crawlies more intriguing than their 'fits under the dresser' counterparts.  Assuming, of course, that the whole post-coital routine isn't a requirement.

Offline Mathim

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 11:25:44 AM »
Oniya's got a point. I enjoy browsing through animated erotic images of giant bugs doing helpless females, among other things. But any kind of bug that can crawl into my ear and lay eggs in my brain while I'm sleeping needs to be squashed, not used as a sex toy.

Offline CuriousKandi

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 06:54:36 AM »
I am not 28, I have another son that is 28...that makes being 28 impossible.