Sci-fi: Jane the sexdroid [EX - CON]

Started by RedEve, May 29, 2009, 12:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

The roleplay I had in mind revolved around a far out mining colony in deep space. The men there mine for a very rare and very valuable ore, but the planet is so desolate and out of place that their living quarters and installations only hold the bare necessities. To add to their misfortune, there are no women whatsoever on the small colony. This situation leads to many of the men requesting to be transferred off the planet to another station. Some even quit their job altogether. The mining company realizes that this situation is not sustainable, as they reach a point where they have barely enough personnel on the ground there to keep the site operational. So they search for a solution and find it in a company that specializes in sexdroids.

This thread would start when a "package" arrives containing one or several of these sexdroids. The sex-depraved men would then of course fall over each other to have their turn with the mechanical lovelies.

What I need for this thread is a few candidates to play the men. And I'd allow other women to play sexdroids if they'd interested in participating. There are several things to explore here. One would be how these men would channel months, sometimes years worth of unfulfilled lust with a synthetic woman that will do whatever they ask to please them. The other is just simply the human-cyborg sexuality.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list