LadySky's Star Wars RP Ideas

Started by LadySky, May 27, 2009, 12:38:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomPistoleer

I think what we need most is an established character that the patrons of the cantina already know and have had dealings with.

While we don't have an assassin, per se, we do have a bounty hunter-- but she's not familiar to us.  I would say that an assassin would be great, as long as she was on friendly terms with the patrons of the cantina.  Or she could be a crime broker, a prostitute, a drug dealer, etc. etc.

Perhaps your character is deep to her gills in criminal activity, but often needs able hands she can trust for things that she's not quite as adept in (repairs, piloting, gathering information, etc.).
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Saku

I'm still here. I'll respond tomorrow at some point! And add my character bio to the list when I get home :) I didn't know the main thread was up and just found out yesterday night O.O
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Doomsday

Saku, we need more women... Do it for me! *roots*

Saku

I already came up with a guy and part of his personality earlier when this idea was first posted lol ... but I could introduce two characters, my guy and a girl *winks*
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.