You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 08:39:52 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: LadySky's Star Wars RP Ideas  (Read 2337 times)

Offline PhantomPistoleer

Re: LadySky's Star Wars RP Ideas
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2009, 07:33:37 AM »
I think what we need most is an established character that the patrons of the cantina already know and have had dealings with.

While we don't have an assassin, per se, we do have a bounty hunter-- but she's not familiar to us.  I would say that an assassin would be great, as long as she was on friendly terms with the patrons of the cantina.  Or she could be a crime broker, a prostitute, a drug dealer, etc. etc.

Perhaps your character is deep to her gills in criminal activity, but often needs able hands she can trust for things that she's not quite as adept in (repairs, piloting, gathering information, etc.).

Offline Saku

« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2009, 08:00:05 AM »
I'm still here. I'll respond tomorrow at some point! And add my character bio to the list when I get home :) I didn't know the main thread was up and just found out yesterday night O.O

Online Doomsday

« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2009, 08:03:05 AM »
Saku, we need more women... Do it for me! *roots*

Offline Saku

« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2009, 07:49:10 PM »
I already came up with a guy and part of his personality earlier when this idea was first posted lol ... but I could introduce two characters, my guy and a girl *winks*

Offline LadySkyTopic starter

« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2009, 10:42:01 PM »
GAME CLOSED...