You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 08:20:04 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking a Goddess party  (Read 503 times)

Offline CarsonTopic starter

Seeking a Goddess party
« on: January 29, 2006, 12:53:11 AM »
I'm new here, but not new to RP. I'm a seasoned writer and appreciate games that feature good characterization and compelling descriptions of people and events. I enjoy setting scenes and try to paint a picture of the scenes I write. And, I enjoy plenty of XXX content. I am not someone who enjoys rapid fire posting for several hours a night, but rather will continue the story line in a longish post every night or every other night.

I have a scenario I hope several players find intriguing.

The setup: I'm a successful businessman in his mid-30s who spends every day as the intimidating boss in a large corporate office. I'm always in charge and rarely hesitate to make tough decisions that may or may not have a negative effect on the staff. I'm also the king of the castle at home, a strong personality who makes the decisions needed to keep the house running smoothly. In short, I'm "the man" employees are usually trying to stick it to, but never have the opportunity.

However . . . I've dabbled discreetly in being under the control of a Goddess or Mistress. I've participated in several sessions with local mistresses and enjoy being held to task by them. The scenarios involve general BD and some SM. All involve humiliation, degradation, spanking, and bondage. Some feminization. Some pain.

My wish is to serve at a Goddess party, a soiree hosted by my Goddess for the many Mistresses with whom she associates. I'm the house submissive, servant, entertainment and toy for the evening, or even a weekend. I'm sure the multitude of experience and talent mistresses at the party would find a variety of devious ways to use me to the fullest extent.

Well, that's it . . . The story may be out of place here. At least I've seen nothing remotely close to it. But it could provide an erotic way for local Goddesses to let their imaginations run free.

If it's of interest, please send a message . . .