Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 3 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 24, 2009, 03:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenthorn

Greenthorn looks around and shrugs.  "Yeah...Avi was a blind vote...I'm going to have to go with Marguerite also."

Elunari

Elunari sits quietly beside her hut, thinking things through.  In the end she shrugs and casts her vote.  "Seems t' me, Trieste got folks to change their tune mighty fast.  Saving her own neck perhaps?"
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

pianoman7117

Piano laughs at marg, "Didn't you see how Rhapsody transformed? her feet grew large, just as yours could have grown last night if its true."

Marguerite

Laughs right back, "Did you see me vote for her? I voted her ass out, remember? Do I need to hit you with the freaking spatula? If I was one of them, I would have voted for Trieste, remember?"
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Trieste

Quote from: Elunari on May 30, 2009, 03:55:17 PM
Elunari sits quietly beside her hut, thinking things through.  In the end she shrugs and casts her vote.  "Seems t' me, Trieste got folks to change their tune mighty fast.  Saving her own neck perhaps?"

... of course I was saving my neck. You guys wanted to hang me! *staaaare*

Xillen

Lynch votes:
  • Marguerite - 3 votes: Daylily, Pianoman, Greenthorn
  • Pianoman - 1 vote: Josietta
  • Daylily - 1 vote: Marguerite
  • Trieste - 1 vote: Elunari
  • Avi
  • Galatine
  • Emmaline
  • Scott
  • Josietta
  • Eden
  • Saffron
  • Kipoc
  • Desan
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Elunari
  • Greenthorn
  • Ladysky
  • Mannik
  • Ryieahna
  • Ryven
  • Yomamaween

Not yet voted: Galatine, Emmaline, Scott, Trieste, Eden, Saffron, Kipoc, Desan, Avi, Dragoondawg, Elenisil, Ladysky, Mannik, Ryieahna, Ryven, Yomamaween.

Remaining Roles:
  • 10 Peasants
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Healer
  • 5 Werewolves

pianoman7117

Piano looks over at Greenthorn, "I find it suspicious that you would make a random vote, and then the minute someone accumulates two votes, you jump on voting for them...perhaps just for the sake of voting out any random peasant that you can to help your species out?"

Yomamaween

Shaken by the lynching, how something could be so violent and so terrifying.  She slept fitfully, until falling into a dead sleep that had her awakening, none too refreshed.  She staggered out to the bathroom and then to the kitchen, taking another jug of milk and pouring a glass. She took a sip, noticing that it was cooler this time.  "I'll have to ask Saffron if I can milk her sheep for better drink"  She said softly, walking out to the city center.

"Is all well?"  She asked outloud, looking around. She heard no ruckus, and sighed happily.  How it should be"  She said, toasting her bowl of milk to the center of the city, and then moving to her garden, checking the seeds she'd planted. "Seems as though my wolfsbane has brought peace" 

Autumn Sativus

Saffron was quite confused about who to vote for on this day. She didn't have anything to go on really. Taking a look through the crowd, she shrugged, quietly placing a vote for Ryieahna. It was blind, and she expected it would change very soon, but something to start.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Greenthorn

Quote from: pianoman7117 on May 30, 2009, 04:05:05 PM
Piano looks over at Greenthorn, "I find it suspicious that you would make a random vote, and then the minute someone accumulates two votes, you jump on voting for them...perhaps just for the sake of voting out any random peasant that you can to help your species out?"

*laughs*

I made a random vote because Xillen was in the SB worried that no one would vote first...and people don't vote first -just- for the reason you state!  They are worried they will be a target  ;)

And on that note, I'm changing my vote again to Trieste.  She did go into a frenzy much like a prior wolf did....

Scott

I thinK Galatine has been quiet like a wolf would be.

mannik

I must also vote Trieste. During her campaign against Rahpsody, she fed me several conflicting statements.

For instance, in one message she spoke of believing Saffron's innocence because of something Saffron had said...and claimed to have no allies (An obvious attempt to appeal to my sympothy, as she has obvious allies)

Then in the next message claimed to be Saffron's soul mate, claiming her own innocence.

Marguerite

Mannik, you cannot talk about things from PM!
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Xillen

Quote from: Marguerite on May 30, 2009, 04:25:34 PM

He cant? :o

Don't see why not.

Xillen

On another note, I'm still having questions from people asking why they're required to put up a vote when they just want to give out some arguments.

The thing is, for this game to work best, everyone votes and then everyone argues about it, so the faster people have a vote up, the better. People can do tons of vote swapping afterwards, if they feel like it.

However, I can of course not force everyone to look here and vote the moment they hop on the forums. Some people have limited time, and tons of stuff to do. But if you do have the time to post in this thread and argue, then you also have time to post your vote, which is why it's mandatory to put up a vote whenever you first post during a lynch.

The waiting for others to vote is also going along the same lines. Imagine all players doing that. It would be a very, very boring game.

Trieste

Quote from: Marguerite on May 30, 2009, 04:25:34 PM

He just can't quote them, so you have no idea whether he's telling the truth, lying, or just taking things out of context (He's doing the third, for those who are curious.).

Ahm, and my vote is for Greenthorn, currently.

LadySky

LadySky emerges from her hut and makes her way to the town center slowly. The wolf prints make her shiver in fear at how close they all odviously were to becoming wolf snacks. Oh how she had hoped this werewolf problem had been a onetime thing!

Sighing with regret she decides to vote for Josietta.

Trudging through the muddy streets she opens her dress shop and begins to work on her new line of assless chaps.
Midmorning she pulls out her Bedazzler!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Trieste

You know, given that the wolf Rhapsody pointed the finger at Josietta in the end, I think I'm going to change my vote to her. LadySky may have a point.

mannik

Hmm...I did consider that possibility as well...she did seem awefully pissed...

although I don't see LadySky actually making a point against her either...

*ponders*

Avi

Emerging from his hut and looking quite relieved that there was no carnage to clean up, he turns his attention to the day's dilemma.  Chewing thoughtfully on his lip for a moment, he then speaks up.  "Marguerite is my vote."
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Autumn Sativus

Saffron mulled about the town for a while, listening to votes and checking some of the shops. At leaning down to touch one of the paw prints her face turned to horror, shock left upon it as she hurried back to the voting area.

"I'm changing my vote! Kipoc is another of the beasts! Look! The spatula stolen from his hut-mate Marguerite, twisted and burned up!" She held up the spatula for the village to see before returning it to Mar. "Get out of there before you become his next meal, my friend."
Us against the world

Yomamaween

Sipping her milk and staring at the people, she dissects the behavior before her over and over, before committing. 

She looks nervously at the deep gouges in the dirt as she takes up the partchment and charcoal, leaving her milk on the table to better write.  The brittle edge is sharp against the surface as she writes

Pianoman

"He's been so outspoken"  She mumbles.  "He talks so confidently and candidly...I can't really trust that kind of confidence.  Could it be that he is higher on the food chain?"  She blinks, looking nervously around.  "Why would someone act such a way unless they thought themselves superior to Peasants?"

she drops the vote in the box and then takes up her milk, finishing the bowl as she moves to her garden, looking for more  fresh carrots, or maybe another vegetable prepared to be harvested.

Avi

Frowning, Avi looks to Saffron, his expression darkening a little.  "What evidence do you have that it is he?"

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Avi on May 30, 2009, 05:24:49 PM
Frowning, Avi looks to Saffron, his expression darkening a little.  "What evidence do you have that it is he?"
Saffron watches Avi, looking about curiously before moving to speak with him privately, a worry for her own safety.
Us against the world

Avi

Following her as she gestures, they move into Avi's hut to speak.