Here's an idea. It's deliberately minimally developed. If there are at least three interested parties, I'll get a thread or three started up. I don't expect a major overarching plot, and will likely act as more moderation than "GM" as such.
Who—anyone from anywhere
What—a dimension devoted entirely to commerce, the open air bazaar of the multiverse
Where—Carthe, a large dimension
Why—Because . . . ok, because I’ve loved the idea of Deva (Robert Asprin, M.Y.T.H. series
) for years, but can’t write humor (especially like his)
How—By setting up a series of threads in the BON-E Small Groups
Ok, more detail . . .
Basically, Carthe is a massive, and potentially continuously growing, dimension. It is also given over 100% to commerce. As noted, the open air bazaar of the multiverse. There are stalls, shops, restaurants, taverns, inns, walking hawkers of goods, auction blocks, anything in which something can be sold. Characters can be visitors, owners of sites on the dimension, whatever. Since the dimension is infinitely expandable, anything can be added to the dimension.Game Rules
1) Any character (original) from any setting (original or non-) is fair game.
2) Please post a profile in the appropriate thread.
3) Respect other players, inc. their Offs, and don’t maim/kill other characters without permission.
4) Medieval to renaissance technology, please.
5) Most, possibly all, characters will have some means of dimensional travel, even if only one way.
6) Characters don't need approval before being added, but please be reasonable regarding power levels.Bazaar Rules
1) You broke it, you buy it.
2) What happens in Carthe stays in Carthe.Profile, Basic
Character’s Limits: (if different from player’s)