UPDATED, as of 29 June 2009
Looking for people to join a Pokemon group RP. So far, this is what we have as far as information goes.
[/u]- First male Trainer:
- Adrian Fowl; Dominant, Sadistic, Wealthy, Pokemon Trainer (Maximillion Crowloft)- Adrian's team of Pokemon:
- Umbreon (Feyona as Umbre)
- Leafeon (Feyona as Valeria)
- Kirlia (Silk - Encountered, not yet caught)
- Vulpix (Pyro as Nyx)
- Second male Trainer:
- Daren Mason; Pokemon Trainer (Alexander) - Alexander's team of Pokemon:
- Puppitar (played by Lycan Queen)
- Pikachu (Adaria, interested Daren's Team)
- unknown pokemon
- unknown pokemon
- Other Pokemon:
- Luxray (karmatrik as Lexia - currently on hold)
- Cubone (Shihong as Obdura) - Has left the RP after a short encounter with Adrian.Intrested:
- Looking for more female Pokemon. The max limit is 6 owned Pokemon per Trainer, considering we have found a second trainer for a second Pokemon team, though that is only if there are enough interested people. If you are interested, don't be afraid to speak up.
A note about this:
The maximum limit may change. For example: Shihong's cubone has not been a part of Adrian's team, as she chose to only follow him around and not be owned. If there are any other Pokemon or People that wish to do this, please be sure to let us know so we can list things accordingly. Pokemon that choose to not be part of either of the Trainer's teams will be listed as Other Pokemon under the appropriate Trainer, meaning they don't want to be 'owned' but will follow that specific Trainer around.
- The female Pokemon don't need to be played by just females, and according to trainers, there may be options for male pokemon as well.
- Inter-Pokemon relationships are possible, but the Trainers might well try to place them apart.
- True to the Pokemon world. There will be battles, and even a story as the Trainers travels around.
- Pokemon are restricted to a maximum of four moves at any given time, more information on how moves worked can be acquired via a PM to Maximillian.
- If there are enough people, there could be a real struggle between the Pokemon themselves, trying to become the best in the Trainer's eyes as they vie for the position of most favoured.
- Anyone else who wants to join the roleplay can start as a wild pokemon, optional for capture or arrange for their own thread.Update:
Zyrkirius Grimm and myself have started the first part of the roleplay, though she has bowed out indefinately. Currently Feyona has taken care of Umbre, Grimm's character, and her own. If there are people interested in taking over either, please PM Feyona about the possibilities.The Cruel Passions of a Trainer's Mind
- Maximillion's TeamPaving their way
- Alexander's Team (Discontinued)
(Don't forget to bookmark)
Also: Feel free, if you're a definite player, to post a picture + character sheet of your Pokemon for future reference and other interested parties.
For any additional information - and for anyone who's interested - feel free to post in this thread or PM me to set everything up.
For anyone wishing to join the roleplay. There is no definate time or place for new members to be added, though for the story it would not make sense to have everyone fall in at the same time, so if you are interested in joining please do remember that it may take a while before you can actually do so. If patience is not your forte, then you may attempt to pursuade the current players to include you sooner, though as said before, it is unlikely to happen if it would contaminate the story. So be patient and I will make sure to let everyone know as soon as possible when we can allow other players to step in. Do not forget to check back regularly for updates, though I will attempt to inform the interested parties via PM's as well unless it is specifically noted that this is undesired.
Tailored clothing, hot chocolate, exquisite moans of pain and suffering
Being cheated, disloyalty
Having grown up in a relatively rich neighbourhood, there was very little Adrian Fowl had missed growing up. His sharp mind allowed him to go through school while still slacking off. His parents both wealthy and Pokemon fanatics caused him to get into contact with the strange and varied creatures from a young age on.
His father and mother employed them in more ways than just the ritual combat society was built around. Many worked in the household, did the cooking, and some of the more exotic ones were used for aroma therapy or other relaxing techniques.
More than done with school, Adrian started his journey to travel the world of pokemon on a whim. His wealth and resources would allow him to acquire his first with both efficiency and ease.