Forgive Me Father. [M/F, Exotic, Bon?]

Started by Corinthi, May 19, 2009, 06:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corinthi

Forgive Me Father.

They had been the closest of friends growing up, and when they became teenagers, they also became lovers. At least, until he was caught with her in his bed. His parents were very religious and sent him away to boarding school. Being before the days of instant messaging and kids with cellular phones, the pair lost touch and because different people.

Her parents were fairly lax when it came to discipline, and she was a free spirit, wild and learning what burned from experience.

He was a gentle, nurturing soul and decided to accept his calling to the priesthood. As a Jesuit, he's rather liberal in his beliefs, and has been assigned to a church in a 'rough' part of a large city, where he does a great deal of community outreach and tries his best to connect with his flock.

It's been almost 15 years since they've seen one another, and they'd hardly recognize one another now. But she's had a big change, a huge change, and she needs support. Having heard a few years back that he became a priest, she seeks him out.

You see, she took on the wrong lover, and he turned her into a vampire, complete with a bloodlust she can barely control. Can her childhood friend help her or out will he cast her out like a demon? Can she control herself long enough to accept his help, or will things turn very bad, very quickly?

Who knows?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I know it's madness, thinking about taking on another game, considering I tend to reply to the ones I have only every other day or so, but this idea's been eating at me.

Of course, I'm looking to play the priest, and I don't see it going erotic places right away. The basic theme I have in mind is that they were destined for one another, but life has driven them about as far apart as two people can get. The first part of the story would be the reunion, then moving to the Priest trying to help the vampire live without hurting anyone, maybe trying to find a cure.

During that process, perhaps they realize they still love one another after all these years and all these changes. Perhaps they've just become too different. I honestly can't say. My games tend to run off in directions I didn't expect at first.

If you're interested, feel free to reply or drop me a PM. It's not first come, first serve. I'm going to chat with anyone who's interested so we can both see if our ideas gel so we can make a successful game.

Thanks for reading.

Corinthi

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

The Dark Raven

I would be interested if Rhapsody and you cannot find a common ground.  Though, no hard feelings at all if you do.  Rhapsody is a wonderful writer. :-)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Autumn Sativus

I also like this idea if you and Rhapsody/Daylily find your ideas ungelable. ^^ Yay new words.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~