You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 20, 2016, 07:44:54 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Magical Girl RP? (Looking for DM)  (Read 369 times)

Offline iridum248Topic starter

Magical Girl RP? (Looking for DM)
« on: May 18, 2009, 06:16:07 PM »
Hey, all. For some strange reason, I've been kicking around the idea of a magical girl RP- That is, something similar to Beat Angel Escalayer, where a lovely heroine in a silly outfit battles the monster of the week...And, in this case, ends up being taken advantage of. ^_^

I'd love to play the role of the magical girl, and I'm looking for someone who's familiar with the tropes of the whole concept, to run a game like this; While I haven't fleshed out the plot further, the general idea- Facing various perverted monsters of the week- is fairly sound. Did I mention I have a thing for monster-on-girl scenes?  ;)

For now, I'm just gauging interest- Feel free to drop me a PM, if there are any takers.

Offline Modern Fairy Tale

Re: Magical Girl RP? (Looking for DM)
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 12:53:02 AM »
I am interested in playing with you.  Heres an example of something similar to what Im thinking could be simliar to what your talking about.
Heres a story I had before about a Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Lara Croft like girl who battles these dragon kin like creatures who live off our blood.  Cold blooded... rather then undead.  This was going to be her origin story... then she would live episode to episode... killing gargoyle or ghoul like baddies... sometimes being captured by them.
Just some things to concider.  If you want we can get a whole lot more magical.  Heres something that worked like that from me long ago.  It didnt go far, but has a simliar 'magical girl' formula.  Although we can vary that as far as you want.
Anyway.  Hope one those perhaps tickles your interest.  We can vary upon anything you can think of.  I do like hentai and animae and would like to play with you on this concept.  Let me know your thoughts.  Look forward to hearing back from you.

Offline Galanoder

Re: Magical Girl RP? (Looking for DM)
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 12:59:18 PM »
I too would be interested in running something like this, it sounds like something potentially very very awesome. Sexy Warrior Iridium248, battling creatures from dimension H.

Though we'd probably have to work out how you'd actually defeat the monster, if you end up being taken advantage of every episode.