You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 10:04:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: WW1 Romance Story (Taken)  (Read 296 times)

Offline Stan'Topic starter

• The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be!
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • The Ultimate RP Warrior!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
WW1 Romance Story (Taken)
« on: May 17, 2009, 09:09:24 PM »
I'd need a female character, as per.

This might not be that long, but I'm hoping it can lead to other things.

Inspired by "A Farewell to Arms".  Set in World War 1 (Either on the French front, or the Italian-Austrian front), an injured soldier becomes lost from his squad and stumbles across a large house that seems to have avoided the war completely.

He blacks out before he can properly reach it.  However, when he awakens, he discovers he has been fixed up by a young woman.  It turns out that she wishes to escape from her abusive father/brother/husband, and asks for his help in getting away.

Deciding that he owes her for saving his life, he helps her.  But my character is discovered to still be alive, and is facing the death penalty for fleeing from the war if he is caught.  The pair travel through the dangerous battlefields, towards freedom.  Along the way, they fall in love.

I've already had a few hits but thanks for the interest.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 11:31:25 PM by Stanmore' »

Offline Marluxia

Re: WW1 Romance Story
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 11:24:35 PM »
Just a female -character- or a Female Who plays a female character, Because I can play A female character, Easily. If so Send me a PM