Siblings In Love Looking For A Jealous Friend (F wanted; or maybe F and M)

Started by Doktor Sleepless, May 16, 2009, 12:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Sleepless

Hello there good people of E... Daylily and I have been playing a little one on one for some time now; over IRC (that's the chat link up there), where a sixteen year old girl and her twenty-one year old brother fall in love with each other.

The guy's a computer science major in college, and he's a total geek; although he's been making electronic music remixes and original hip-hop stuff under pseudonyms; his stuff has gotten quite big on underground circuits.

The sister is a goth girl; with some nerd tastes acquired from her brother (no pun intended).

Where do you come in? Well, we'd been NPCing her best friend, who's had a crush on the guy since she was like 12, and we thought it'd make it interesting to have someone actually play her and start to suspect that the siblings are sharing more than just fraternal love. :)

If you feel like playing a bisexual character, then maybe the friend can be interested in both siblings... :) Alternatively, apart from a girl, a male could join in, perhaps someone interested in the sister.

When do we play? Well, during the week we get what short bursts of play we can get during EST morning (between 8 and noon, with breaks because of Daylily's work or my family duties); and then on Friday and Saturday nights we get some RP in, and Saturday afternoons... depends on when we're both online and free.

We've also done some RP over e-mail when I'm at work at night and can't use the chat. So, any takers?

MsNikki

I am interested :)!

Is it strict that it should be played on IRC? can't it be played here in forums?

Doktor Sleepless

We prefer IRC for its immediacy; are you not able to log on, or even use Yahoo or MSN IMs? If not, I'm sure we could do some stuff on the forums, if you're a fast poster. What say you, Daylily?

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

MsNikki

I am able to log on and I do have MSN and YAHOO messengers but the problem is that I am not sure about my time availability to be there in IM chats.. And I think on forums, it could be more organized, and you can post there without having the constraints of "everyone's attendance is a must" that happens with IM or IRC..

Plus, characters could be posted with background .... etc.. and you can always get back to posts and read them to refresh your mind ..

Doktor Sleepless

We'll do a hybrid, okay? Want to start a topic now; with our characters and yours meeting up at the hang out they all go to?

MsNikki

We could start a topic where both of you describe your background and some of the main ideas you NPCed my character with so I can grab a sense of what is going on :p

Doktor Sleepless

What I said on the first posts stands; my character, Mark is a computer science major in college, and a total geek; although he's been making electronic music remixes and original hip-hop stuff under pseudonyms (Tesla for the mixes, DJ Destro for the rap stuff); his tracks have gotten quite big on underground circuits. He's recently broken up with his girlfriend.

The sister, Abby is a goth girl; with some nerd tastes acquired from her brother (no pun intended); I'll let Daylily tell you more about her. She's been in love with her brother for a while now, and a few days ago she managed to drag him to the Gaslight Club; a club where there's a backroom with no booze served, for underagers... they hang out, have soda and non alcoholic beers, listen to music, dance, play games, etc.

During their whole time in the club, Abby was being very, ahem, nice to her brother, and when they got home, they ended up making out.

Carla, your character, has been Abby's best friend since they were little, and she's had a crush on Mark since she was 12 or so... and lately, she's noticed that Abby's eyes light up when she talks about her brother; in fact, her dragging him to the club was the culmination of months of planning and talk. Maybe Carla is even interested in Abby too... :P

Shall we open a post with Mark and Abby showing up at the club again?

MsNikki

I am sorry.. After some consideration .. I guess I am going to have to apologize to both of you and drop out of this one :(

lacuna

I'd be interested in doing it, if you're still looking for someone.
I can do IRC too provided my computer decides it likes to run it again. I have some difficulty getting it up now and then. I don't have too much availability in the morning however (I might have an hour now and then... but I don't know that I'll have too much), most weekends I should be free at least for some portion.

Sent you a PM regarding it accidently, cause I was just going to post on here. So if you get it... don't be too confused. :)

Your heart is my pinata

O&OIdeas/Cravings One Shot

Doktor Sleepless

Hah, no confusion.... If you're up for this, I think it would be fun; I see most of your RP ideas are NC; are you okay with this being totally consensual? Any questions on our characters, or the one you would be playing?

lacuna

Yea, it's definitely not my normal thing... I'd be willing to give it a try though. I think it sounds fun. :)
Um, would we have to have it set in the club? I was reading through your posts and noticed that was where it was set... and I'm not so thrilled about the club setting particularly

Your heart is my pinata

O&OIdeas/Cravings One Shot

Doktor Sleepless

Let's talk this over on MSN, then I'll paste it here for Daylily's perusal.

Doomsday

I'd be interested if you're alright with a dude playing a female.

Doktor Sleepless

Sorry, after consulting with my partner, we'd rather have a female playing the female.