Yugioh RP. male needed...

Started by x3yugimutoux3, May 15, 2009, 08:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

x3yugimutoux3

hey guys! just wondering if one of y'all would wanna RP YuGiOh!.?

YuGiOh!: FemYuugiXAtemu, or FemYuugiXKaiba (sorry...for some reason i don't think Yuugi is masculine enough to be a guy...plus, most of the time i have a genderbending fetish i suppose...)

FemYuugiXAtemu-- Ancient Egypt, or Modern day

Ancient Egypt {Atemu and Yuugi were childhood friends, and Yuugi leaves for a few years when they're 12, coming back when they're 16, and Atemu notices how she's developed, and details of their falling in love are up for discussion.}

Modern Day {Based off of a story on Fanfiction.net called "shake up my life". it's about the reality that involves (were)wolves and Yuugi is from a pack in japan. whereas Atemu and his pack is new to the area. His pack is from Egypt. The antagonist is Seto Kaiba (who i will be playing as well), whom is part of Yuugi's pack and is the strongest more-so. He is a sadist, and is obsessed and quite possessive of Yuugi. He thinks of her as a playtoy, and physically and verbally abuses her often. He is set on making her his mate, and obviously Yuugi isn't very thrilled. She senses the coming of Atemu's pack and has a premonitional dream about it. In the dream, Atemu kisses her and calls her 'aibou' leaving a mark on her neck. In the morning, it's still there, and that day at school, Atemu's father, Mr.Saginawa, is the new Life Applications Class teacher. Atemu and Yuugi randomly get set together as partners, and they like each other. Needless to say, Seto despises this arrangement. Rest of the details are up for discussion.}

;D Yuugi-chan ;D (discord is Princess_Vegeta #1438)

Ons and Offs
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should." -Acheron Parthenopaeus
"Just because you had it bad, doesn't mean I had it good." -Styxx of Didymos
"We aren't the damned, folks. We're the categorically fucked." -Urian, son of Strykerius

silverhawkx2

Hey there! I'd be willing to do one of your Atemu x Yuugi roleplays. Modern or Ancient Egypt. Keep in mind though that, I try to post paragraphs but sometimes I will post short 2-3 liners. I try to refrain from doing one liners, although I do not mind if you do.

x3yugimutoux3

sure! ^^ would you like to start or should I?

Ons and Offs
"We aren't the damned, folks. We're the categorically fucked." -Urian, son of Strykerius

silverhawkx2

((( Just a thought, but I think you should probably start up a new topic in the Light:Human Solos section. The Roleplays Wanted section is forgetting people not for actually roleplaying.  ;) )))

x3yugimutoux3

Ons and Offs

x3yugimutoux3

Bump.

Also open to most ideas. Hit me up on messenger or pm me.

Ons and Offs