You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 10:14:27 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Are We Serious?  (Read 665 times)

Offline RyieahnaTopic starter

• Impish Innocence
  • Deverified
  • Enchanted
  • Keep smiling, even when inside you're broken.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Are We Serious?
« on: May 14, 2009, 04:30:17 PM »
So I figured this might be fun.

So ever sat listening to the radio or the news and just thought.  Seriously?  or You have GOT to be kidding me. 

So use this thread to list those moments and comment on them.

So here's mine to start, list where you heard it, when if you can, and what it was.

Radio-Today 5/14

A male approaches a police officer.  Police officer pulls taser.  Mother offers infant to male as a shield against said taser.  o_O (No, the cop did not taser the infant...)

Offline Greg MD

Re: Are We Serious?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 05:14:19 PM »
I'm not sure why, but the first thing that came to mind for this was Alec Baldwin cussing out his daughter about a year or so ago, because the girl wanted to go shopping with her mother (whom Baldwin was divorcing at the time) rather than him. I couldn't believe first off, that he would say such horrible things as he had to her, nor could I believe that someone actually got ahold of the recorded message of the whole thing.

Offline leelan

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 06:24:29 PM »
I was watching TV a few weeks ago with the other half, and they said that Obama is was implementing some new policy that was supposed to save Americans money, but for him to do so it was going to cost One Trillion Dollars...NO I'M NOT KIDDING ON THE AMOUNT! First thing we said was "You have GOT to be kidding me?!"

Offline Lady Annabelle

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 09:25:27 PM »

Offline samurai Gomei

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2009, 11:25:55 PM »
hears one. i found that there is a law (i cant remember which state) that states that its illegal to have sexual relations with a porky pine. you got to be kidding me

Offline Mnemaxa

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2009, 11:28:05 PM »
hears one. i found that there is a law (i cant remember which state) that states that its illegal to have sexual relations with a porky pine. you got to be kidding me

I wonder whose safety they had in mind with that particular law - the porcupine, the sex maniac, or the doctor who had to pull out all the quills....

Offline samurai Gomei

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2009, 11:28:58 PM »
I wonder whose safety they had in mind with that particular law - the porcupine, the sex maniac, or the doctor who had to pull out all the quills....

i have no idea lol