Pearl's Girl (EX NC RP)

Started by Chiya, May 14, 2009, 02:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chiya

In the Ocean of color, rising and falling within the bittersweet currents of Orange, there floats many a world, poisoned and dead in the Color of the Battlefield...these worlds are called Pearls...and on one of them, barren from shore to shore, stands a lonely black tower.

Within this tower lives Pearl's Girl, an eerie youthful creature who has never left this place. Her name is Elegrah, and she is the adopted daughter of a vampire so ancient that he has left the world entirely in mind, leaving his body encased in cold stone, and his daughter to wander the halls of this cold, dry, desolate place alone.
Only inside the tower's inner garden does anything grow, and it is this garden alone which is Elegrah's solace. Elegrah was never human, and being raised by a vampire did nothing to give her much of sense of compassion. She is quite cold...but deep down, Elegrah is painfully lonely.
Elegrah is bored, and her coldness leads to extreme cruelty, verbally, sexually, and worse.

Every few months...or is it years? WHat is time on a world without a sun? Elegrah is visited by travelling slavers Swimmin through Ocean's turbulent depths, and needing succor and water for their exhausted mounts, they pay tribute to the evil witch queen in the castle in the form of jewels, clothing and other sundries, and slaves.

Slaves...

seeking male or female rp partner to be the victims of Pearl's Girl...

...Fingertips so gently on my skin...
...I'm underwater...
...I feel The Flood begin...

Ons and offs

kurioustoohear

I would LOVE to play this RP with you, and be her slave!  Check out my O&Os ... bottom line, I am good with everything!  Except the usual bathroom stuff ... So, let me know!   ;)