News:

Main Menu

Twilight 2 = Rubbish

Started by Sabby, May 14, 2009, 09:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

At least, thats what someone who got their hands on the script seems to think...

http://www.yourmovies.com.au/news/?i=160159&action=news&rss=yes

setojurai

Vampires tend to mean LOOK AT ME Mary Sue's anyways so... yeah, fail on general principal I say.

Sel Nar

No offense implied if you like the series (I don't), but frankly the entire concept of the series and Movie(s), in my opinion, Sucks Harder than hard. Though, the idea of people going 'OMG a Vampire! Squee!' *push the vampire into Sunlight and watch as they immolate instead of sparkling* Is perversely amusing.

Oniya

Y'know, I say a sunlight immolation in To Die For 2: Son of Darkness.  My reaction was to yell at the screen: 'You stupid twit!  Bleed on him, already!' (as that was how a vampire was brought back from ashes earlier in the film.)

;D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17