Wanna Bang The Zulo-Kitty?

Started by ZK, January 22, 2006, 07:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZK

Hi all! I've started a said forum where the object is to fuck me silly! Err...sane, is more the choice yes.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=3677.0

That's the said topic. The horny need to only apply. The only rules are (No Blood, No Pain, One Character Per Person)

As for genders and such, any can apply. Be creative. It's in a Bondage Exotic part of the board.

Just be mindful of the other's limits and such.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Akioth

Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

ZK

I'm asking, if I was begging. Then I'd be desperate. But, I'm feeling needy. *smirks*

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Akioth

Did you just walk around that question...

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

ZK

No, being needy and desperate are two different things. I can still decline entry to the board if I wish if I don't want such a person in. But, being as open minded as I am, I doubt that would be a problem.

Akioth