You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 01:30:09 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [MUL] Seeking Male Roles for Canon Based RP  (Read 437 times)

Offline Naiad BurialTopic starter

[MUL] Seeking Male Roles for Canon Based RP
« on: May 12, 2009, 02:14:51 PM »
On my website you will find a long list of all the series and character pairings that I would hope to deepen and explore. These are heterosexual canon relationships as they are presented in various anime, manga, comics, movies, and games. I own and created none of them, except for the few original characters (OC) which are either based directly from the series or should be plausibly worked within an open pairing. Aside from those exceptions, I will not mix original and series based characters in a RP.

Do remember that, as much as I love romance, I would like to have other elements mixed into it (including and not limited to: action, convoluted adventure plots, quests, conflict, lots of angst and themes). I have, or can quickly create, a plot to match with any of these pairings.

I always prefer playing the female role, and this will be noted on the right.

Different sections of the site will have other guidelines for what I prefer in post length and original RP. Please take a look at them. We can play on E, whichever medium you'd prefer. Please send me a PM if you're interested with whatever you'd be up for and we'll go from there.

http://www.geocities.com/dream_of_prayers/series.htm
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 07:35:49 PM by Naiad Burial »

Offline eavatar

Re: [MUL] Seeking Male Roles for Canon Based RP
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 02:22:44 PM »
where are the comics side? I just found anime/manga and videogame

Offline Naiad BurialTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 02:49:59 PM »
The comics, anime, and, manga, are all under the same header. I thought of comics and manga as the same things, but it seems like people think of them differently more often than not. I'll go in and make a header for it in a bit. There's really only about two pairings from comics I have listed so far.

Offline eavatar

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 02:59:49 PM »
Being simple and straight to the point. Manga aesthetics acts like a cold water bucket to me. Mainly art from studios like Clamp and series like Angel Sanctuary and Utena, for some reason the male figures on that series look more like women than men to me.

But now I found 2 comics entry...