I'm new to this site and looking for a lady to RP with

Started by ILoveDetailedRP420, May 05, 2009, 06:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILoveDetailedRP420

I'm new to this site and looking for a lady to RP with, but I have experience roleplaying so I'm not a complete newbie. I am interested in doing any scene my partner wants, and if you don't have one I got some ready to go. Just respond on this thread or PM me if your interested.

Ashleebabe

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

ILoveDetailedRP420

I'm interested mostly in doing a college scene with me and another student or a professor. I would also like to do a office or workplace scene. I'm also interested in doing some bondage and dom/sub but never did it before and would like someone to help me.

strudel

The college thing sounds interesting. Anything else in addition to that? Is there substance use? *would like to know*  O:)

ILoveDetailedRP420

Yeah, there is always room for some substance abuse. Maybe student smoking out with a cool professor for a better grade. Hook him up with the good chronic. lol.

You interested in doing a college roleplay, Strudel?

Ashleebabe

So no Medival or supernatural creatures type roleplay

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.