You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 12:23:56 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [Looking for a male] Exploring a new topic.  (Read 507 times)

Offline kittystarTopic starter

[Looking for a male] Exploring a new topic.
« on: May 03, 2009, 09:35:19 PM »
I have a basic idea, and I'm open to all suggestions.

I would be playing an eighteen year old girl, possibly a college student. I would like someone to play an older male, possibly a professor. I want to explore the dynamic between a younger girl and an older man. It can be consensual or non-consensual. If you prefer to play non-humans, we can explore that option as well. I'm basically up for anything. Just PM me.

Offline Jolt

Re: [Looking for a male] Exploring a new topic.
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 04:10:35 PM »
Hi kittystar,  since you say this is a new topic, well i'm new to the forum roleplay so i don't see why we can't go for as new as is possible  ;D

PM me if you want to talk further

Offline Cuffs

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 02:41:30 AM »
I'd definitely be interested in this.  Perhaps he's a new professor (still in his late 30's/early 40's, but new to the school.) and he's never seen a (insert something other than human here).  I'd be fine with a fantasy race, alien, furry, whatever, I just thing it could be cool with a non-human as the young woman.  Thoughts?

Offline james42smith

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 04:17:40 PM »
Good day,

I actually happen to be older than the usual crowd in here. I'd be interested in played the student/teacher scene.

Hopefully you are in extended settings which evolve slowly. Anyhow, write me a note and we'll see where it takes us.