You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 08:45:48 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Rifts.  (Read 5590 times)

Offline Natalie C. Barney

Re: Rifts.
« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2006, 05:52:26 PM »
Ok then are there any pre-generated characters? I don't have ICQ and am computer functional not more than that. Plus I don't download stuff if I'm not 100% ciomfortable doing so.

Offline Celestial Goblin

« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2006, 06:14:27 PM »
I don't think there are pre-gens, though i do can generate one for you. Problem is, i'd rather have you at least take a glimpse at the world description and other things. I'll think about making a char for you, but would prefer to have your input. Installing MSN or ICQ is no big deal, and we can also discuss it on some chat or irc or something.

Offline Zakharra

« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2006, 08:23:49 PM »
 I added you to my ICQ CG.  ;D

Offline Ajoxer

« Reply #103 on: January 29, 2006, 03:17:54 AM »
Jesus, mary and Joseph, you stole my luck, Siegried! Heh, that's an incredible stat-set you've got there- That puts your mental stats at basically incredible, and if you were to care to take the proper skills, she'd be as physically strong as my character...

Offline Siegfried

« Reply #104 on: January 29, 2006, 10:51:24 PM »
The light side has nothing to do with my luck.  *signs several papers and waves small demons away.*
The way I figure it, if I'm working for the CS, I might as well get use to seeing these little red guys a lot! :D

All kidding aside, I've never had a character with stats this high on single dice rolls alone.  Never.  It's always though skill selection or spending more CP's that reach this level.

Offline Ajoxer

« Reply #105 on: January 30, 2006, 12:56:48 AM »
I can imagine, those rules are practically unreal. This character has superb mental stats... BUT S/HE'S NEITHER PRETTY NOR FAST, OF WHICH I AM BOTH!

I find it amusing that my Crazy can run- And I measured this- at a consistent speed of about 50 KM/h. And he's a hot tamale... Out of curiosity, do you suppose those bulging protrusions are standard order? I mean, you'd think there'd be a P.B. negative modifier or something, but no, Joseph can make the ladies line up with a snap of the finger, most of the time.

It'll be an amusing game.

Offline Celestial Goblin

« Reply #106 on: January 30, 2006, 08:19:43 AM »
It's all nice, i know the movement speed can be twinked to super-heroic proportions. I'm guessing that a sexy guy of a crazy could be all from just handsome to really exotic, though there's no rule he has to have the metal things in his head. Provided he is good looking, any kind of implants would be rather well hidden, maybe just a plug at the back of the head, or something like that.

Offline Siegfried

« Reply #107 on: January 30, 2006, 08:55:27 AM »
Or even better, he makes the implants look good.  Like a fashion style.

Offline Ajoxer

« Reply #108 on: January 30, 2006, 01:05:29 PM »
Aaaah, perhaps thin steel wires extended from his skull, looking like hair, but made out of steel? Opens the door for all kind of hilarious anime hairstyles..

Offline Celestial Goblin

« Reply #109 on: January 31, 2006, 03:40:00 PM »
How about a shiny steel headband under a mess of flowing blonde hair? Or a row of iron 'piercings' going together with short, straight haircut?

Offline Siegfried

« Reply #110 on: January 31, 2006, 05:06:01 PM »
*starts thinking*
What about a Crazy that was totally into Goth?  Wears black clothing, white face paint and has piercing all over the rest of his body.

Offline Ajoxer

« Reply #111 on: February 02, 2006, 06:30:13 AM »
I'm ethnically opposed to nihilism, sadly, but the shiny headband can work nicely.

It's nothing personal, just a deep, utter hatred for fatalism, nihilism, all those sorts of things. Too much joy de vivre.

Offline Celestial Goblin

« Reply #112 on: February 03, 2006, 02:58:31 PM »
Nihilism? Fatalism? Not that i give a damn about them, but i'm nuts for the fashion and attitude associated with them. Not Goth at all myself, i simply get turned on by spookily beautiful people. I will be requesting a forum soon. Does everybody have their characters ready? And you Ajoxer need to decide, will your character be a body-guard for the D-bee Leyline-walker, or a companion for the Cyberknight? Theoretically, a CS mercenary can also happen, though Coalition rarely hire Crazies.

Offline Ajoxer

« Reply #113 on: February 03, 2006, 03:19:29 PM »
Bodyguard for the LLW sounds good. ^_^ Lemme just transcribe the file from one computer to the other... How detailed a background would you like?

Offline MuseTopic starter

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #114 on: February 03, 2006, 03:35:39 PM »
Well, I did as much of her as I could, then sent the sheet to Ajoxer.  I don't know if he understood that I needed help, or thoguht I was just asking for a critique. 

Offline Ajoxer

« Reply #115 on: February 03, 2006, 03:55:12 PM »
Ah, sorry, forgot about that. >_< Well, I'm still unsure what you need help with- It's the combat statistics, right? I'll check it out, get it put together. Sorry about forgetting, heh...

Offline MuseTopic starter

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #116 on: February 03, 2006, 04:01:39 PM »
The combat statistics most expecialy, also the skill percentiles, equipment, and waht psionic powers are acutaly availalbe. 

Offline Celestial Goblin

« Reply #117 on: February 03, 2006, 04:13:08 PM »
Ajoxer, the background should just state where he's from, how he got the M.O.M. conversion and how he got to meet Muse's character. Muse, it's up to you if you want to be from Tolkeen itself or a volunteer from outside, and if you want to be a part of their forces, or just accidently mixed up in the conflict.

Offline Ajoxer

« Reply #118 on: February 03, 2006, 04:30:04 PM »
Combat
Four Attacks per Melee
Initiative: +1
Strike +6
Dodge +8
Parry +8
Roll with Punch, Impact, Fall: +9, +3, +9

There's combat...
Literate 50%+5% per level
American 96%
Dragonic 96%
L 1       80%+5%per level
L 2       80%+5%per level
Lore: Demon  45%+5%per level
Lore: Fairy  25%+5%per level
Anthropolgy  40%+5% per level
Paramedic  50%+5%
Land Navigation 51%+4%per level
Horsemanship 55%+4%per level
Swim 60%+5%per level
Climb 62%+5 per level
Gymnastics  Kick Attack 2d4
            60+5/level Sense of Ballance
            60+3/Level Work Paralell Bars and Rings
            70+2%/Level Climb Rope
            70+5%/Level Back Flip
              +7% Climb Skill Figured in!
              +5% Prowl skill
              +2 to roll with punch of fall, +2 PS, +2 PE, +1 PP, +2d6 SDC=+7SDC
WP Ancient
WP Modern
1  Heavy
2  Energy Rifle
3  Energy Pistol
Body Building   +2 PS, +10 SDC
Hand to Hand: Martial Arts
Acrobatics  60%/5%/Level Sense of Ballance
            60+3%/Level Walk Tight Rope
            80+2%/Level Climb Rope
            +15% Climb
            +5% Prowl
            +1 PS
            +2 Roll
            +1 PP
            +1 PE
            +1d6 SDC=2
Boxing      +1 Attack/Melee
            +2 Parry/Dodge
            +1 Roll
            +2 PS
            +3d6 SDC=12
Running
Detect Ambush 30%+5% per level
Pilot: Motorcycle 60%+4% per level
Wrestling          +1 Roll
                   +2 PS
                   +1 PE
                   +4d6 SDC=18
Writing 30%+5% per level

Secondary Skills:
Archeology 20%+5% per level
Cooking 35%+5% per level
Dancing 30%+5% per level
Intelgence 32%+4%per level
Prowl 35%+5% per level
Tracking 25%+5% per level

Gimme a minute to select some decent equipment.

And I was thinking of him meeting the D-Bee, actually.

Offline Ajoxer

« Reply #119 on: February 03, 2006, 04:31:40 PM »
Also, starts with Cyber-Armor, which gives 50 MDC, and an A.R. of 16. I'm not sure if there's SUPPOSED to be A.R. ratings in Rifts, but if there are, that means if someone hits her, if they roll a 16 or less, their attack misses.

Offline Ajoxer

« Reply #120 on: February 03, 2006, 04:34:47 PM »
Equipment: A suit of personalized, heavy, mega damage body armor, including Coalition armor ( I recommend Deadboy armor, 80 MDC, -50% Prowl skill)
Suit of light MD body armor, set of dress clothing, set of black clothing for covert operations. Gas mask and air filter, tinted goggles, hatchet for cutting wood, a knife or two, ancient weapon of choice, modern handgun and rifle, probably energy weapons, three extra ammo clips, first aid kit with all the extras, tent, knapsack, back pack, saddlebags, two canteens, emergency food rations- two weeks supply- Geiger Counter, and some personal items. Transportation can be just about anything. Weapons are page 203 forward, Armor is 193.

Offline Zakharra

« Reply #121 on: February 03, 2006, 09:32:45 PM »
 Ok, when does this game have a starting time and forums to begin in?

Offline Ajoxer

« Reply #122 on: February 04, 2006, 08:59:27 PM »
So, Zakharra, Joseph working as a bodyguard for the Dark Elf sound good? He probably does it on a wild impulse, simply because it's... something new. ^_^

Offline Zakharra

« Reply #123 on: February 04, 2006, 11:12:30 PM »
So, Zakharra, Joseph working as a bodyguard for the Dark Elf sound good? He probably does it on a wild impulse, simply because it's... something new. ^_^

Umm.. who's Joseph?

Offline Ajoxer

« Reply #124 on: February 04, 2006, 11:45:13 PM »
The name of my Crazy. Heh.