Alright, here we go... seeking a female, or a female with tendencies...

Started by Quicksilver, May 02, 2009, 12:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quicksilver

Alright, I'm ready to rock and roll.

I'm looking to start off with a little fantasy of mine. For this, I need a woman who wants to play either a woman, or... a shemale.

Modern/Vehicles: The setting is modern-day, the western United States. Rather than taking inspiration from something ridiculous like The Fast and the Furious, I'm looking more towards Gone In 60 Seconds and Need For Speed: Most Wanted. I'll be playing the part of the Racer, but I desperately need a rough kind of girl to play the part of the Detective.

It'll likely be based out of either Las Vegas, Nevada, or Southern California, as those are huge cities (that I don't really know) that we can improvise on. Other possible locations that may crop up are Austin, Texas, Memphis, Tennessee, Detroit, Michigan, and Washington, D.C.

It all depends on the story, and where it goes.

If you read this and are interested, please give me a shout and we can discuss it in further detail!

(You don't need to know anything about cars -- though I can answer any questions you may have!)

While this will be kept to one story for me for now, I will eventually expand it to include a second, so if you're versatile and like playing with me, I'd love to hear what you would like from me!

Hope to hear from an interested party soon!

-Quicksilver

Little Miss Lucy

Hey I'm definately interested (and approved now!) So go ahead and PM if your still searching
Maxwell may have gotten a silver hammer but Lucy got a full of a girl's best friend.
Ons and Offs