You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 10:25:56 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: WWII [Listen up, men. This concerns you.]  (Read 461 times)

Offline Fertile MyrtleTopic starter

WWII [Listen up, men. This concerns you.]
« on: April 30, 2009, 06:50:46 PM »

I have a rather taboo request for and American nurse x Nazi during WWII. (You would be playing the Nazi) The scenario is entirely up to us. Whether the Nazi is a POW in an American camp, or the nurse is in a concentration camp or something. Whether it's forbidden romance or lust... This can go either con or noncon, entirely up to you because I'm content with either.

For those of you interested, I get off a lot on even semi-interesting stories and detail. Not too much, mind you. My average post isn't very big, but I have been known to go on and spontaneously write 10 paragraphs. So you just keep that in mind.

As always, ons & offs can be found in my signature. PM me if you're interested and we'll definitely work out some of the finer details together.

Offline phtlc

Re: WWII [Listen up, men. This concerns you.]
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 07:05:10 PM »
I am interested, but would like to find out more. Can you PM me and we can discuss it further?

Offline Fertile MyrtleTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 07:27:32 PM »
Super! I'll drop you a line.

Offline james42smith

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 04:37:57 PM »
Is this scene still available? I can imagine a scene where I'm a Nazi commander occupying an important position in conquered Paris.

You happen to be a nurse or secretary who feels very vulnerable now that Germany rules your city.

The options ahead are quite numerous.

Let me know,