The Sapphic Awakening of Theta Rho Psi (Relaunch)

Started by AlizsahTheBard, May 02, 2024, 09:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: lillisa on May 12, 2024, 12:07:26 PMHi everyone.
After talking with AlizsahTheBard I'll be playing the aforementioned nymph living among you.
Heya. You’d be my bounty hunter’s target then she’d be her ally?

lillisa

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on May 12, 2024, 12:38:14 PMHeya. You’d be my bounty hunter’s target then she’d be her ally?
Sounds good.

We can work something out I am sure.

AndyZ

Quote from: lillisa on May 12, 2024, 12:06:10 PM
Ella Averiano
Basic Information
Name: Ella Avariano (Assumed)
Pronouns:currently she/her
Gender Identity: Cis Female (Assumed)
Sexual Orientation: None
Species: Oceanid Nymph as per discussion with AlizsahTheBard
Physical Information
Height / Weight: 5'10" 143 lbs (Though sometimes she appears lighter
Hair / Eye Colour: Black, Black
Faceclaim: Kelly Cabalero
Build: Slender
Notable Features: Several areas that appear to be tattoos of a native american tribal design
Academic Information
Classes: History

Personality &
History
Personality: Shy, flighty, helpful, inquisitive and guarded

History: Not much is known about Ella before she came to live in the sorority house. In fact, nobody really remember Ella's time as a pledge, she was there, certainly, and she passed all the tests and withstood all the hazing, but those trying to remember seem a bit fuzzy on the details, it was a wild ride though. That pledge class had included much more nudity and sexual innuendo than usual, and pledges had been instructed to do more erotic tasks. Oddly they had seem more eager too. Well, no matter. Ella is a sweet girl, if somewhat aloof and shy, so it's all good. Still though, why is it so hazy?
Traits
Likes: Ella loves to sing and dance, her rather unusual native style often confounds people, though almost everyone agrees it is beautiful. She also likes to swim, especially in the ocean. She can often be found near Bucks Gully where she can swim undisturbed as nobody enters the waters there.

She also likes talking, once she knows and trusts someone, she can chat away for hours, though she much prefer listening, learning people's stories. 

Dislikes: Ella dislikes loud and angry pleople, as well as general rudeness. She has a slight phobia of fire, in which she'll even keep a distance to bonfires or fireplaces, She dislikes blandness in food, music and mostly in people, and she doesn't care much for penises.
Skills: perfect pitch, excellent swimmer, good cook
Flaws: shy, difficulty settling, difficult history
Extras

Ashley loves music even if she’s not too great at singing and dancing.  They may get along just bonding over music even if both are kind of shy and don’t talk all too much.  Ashley is open about being intersex but it’s not like she’s the type of person who pushes on stuff.  At the start of this, Ashley will think she’s asexual.

Now, Fiona, if it’s okay that she recognizes Ella as Fae, will likewise out herself privately to Ella as a witch.  With the supernatural in short supply, the way Fiona sees it, the supernatural need to stick together.

Sound good?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    Advice for GMs on Elliquiy

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Saric

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on May 12, 2024, 06:27:39 AMThat sounds good Saric. I can definitely see them both being sparring/swimming partners. Jackie would not restrain Kat against her will.  Her interesting In bondage is a hobby/professional interest. She is actually working on  become a Stage Magician/Escape artist for her future.  She has not really discovered her realize yet  that she has a Kinky interest in bondage yet. I plan for that to happen in game.  So early on it would most be her practicing picking locks on handcuffs. Maybe asking for that offered help to  have Kat tie her up. The focus would more be on practicing her escape skills. It would be absolutely acceptable to have Kat doing something else while Jackie is restrained and checking in on her.

Jackie would be willing to educate but due to her own obliviousness about actually being into bondage kink wise. She would likely just treat as a professional education then with anything sexual at first even in mind.  If Kat was willing to learn. I think just sharing her knowledge would be fun  for her  but anything sexual would be an after thought though when we all get hit with the Pheromones I think her subconscious will be wreaking havoc on her in her dreams.

Though from recent discussions with Alizhah I don't think we are at  the stage of selecting room mates yet. I will definitely keep Kat in mind.  No matter what happens though, I would love the Idea of them being sparring and Swimming partners.  That activity and them bonding during it will likely be the Catalyst towards Jackie developing  the necessary Emotional Bond she would need to become attracted to Kat and would likely be heightened when the Pheromones take effect.
This all sound perfect! Maybe Kat can even be the one that helps Jackie realize her kink? Once the Pheromones really start hitting we could maybe have Jackie practicing poolside while Kat swims, so she's tied up in a bikini or something to work on her tan and her hobby at the same time. And then Kat can start getting distracted and handsy when she's supposed to be releasing Jackie or refreshing her sunscreen and Jackie enjoying so much she starts egging her on till they're ether engaging in heavy petting or actual sex while Jackie is still all tied up?

I'm kind of assuming that one of the main effects of the magic Pheromones on the Demisexual is to essentially "corrupt" what would otherwise be sisterly or friendly bonds into something more 'casually sexual' even if they aren't romantic partners. But that's more dependent on the opinions of the actual players of such characters, so I'd be interested in your take on the likely implications?

Quote from: lillisa on May 12, 2024, 12:07:26 PMHi everyone.
After talking with AlizsahTheBard I'll be playing the aforementioned nymph living among you.
Welcome! I imagine Ella and Kat might end up swimming together quite a bit, especially when Ella has to settle for the sorority pool, but her disinterest in half of Kat's equipment seem likely to limit other iterations. What's your take on things?
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

lillisa

QuoteWelcome! I imagine Ella and Kat might end up swimming together quite a bit, especially when Ella has to settle for the sorority pool, but her disinterest in half of Kat's equipment seem likely to limit other iterations. What's your take on things?

Ella will not be very active sexually. The nature of the Nymph. There will be exceptions, and as time goes on and the effect of her powers grows, things might change, she might change. But there's nothing stopping her from becoming friends with Kat.

AlizsahTheBard

Once I am less scattered will begin --- AndyZ you asked what it would entail being Co-GM well we require a basic map of the Sorority and perhaps threads for the main rooms. Do you have Discord we could discuss it more there? 
A Tiefling Most Private (Naughty Thot) Thoughts - AlizsahTheBard Search Thread
"And so we go, on with our lives. We know the truth but prefer lies
Lies are simple, simple is bliss. Why go against tradition when we can?
Admit defeat, live in decline! Be the victim of our own design...
The status quo, built on suspect. Why would anyone stick out their neck?"
The Decline NOFX

Marie Reynolds

Welcome to the game Lillisa!  yay we have the Nymph. Well Jackie is always up for dancing. considering her  degree has a focus on contemporary dance.  Since Jackie is one of the people who enjoys swimming I am sure either Ella or Kat inviting her along to go swimming with the Nymph would  be enough to get her to join in.

Well a Demisexual emotional connection to others to  become attracted and thus desire physical intimacy is not connected to  whether they are sisterly or bonds of  friendship. So her need for Emotional Intimacy can come from  the bond the build in sharing like hobbies or interests or new ones to Jackie and the bond can grow from there or even be sharing important and emotionally sensitive details of ones lives with each other other. So it would not be a corruption of anything but more like it helps speed up the process for Jackie than the slow and methodically approach she usually takes to build up the emotional intimacy that can lead to physical intimacy.

I  do like the scenario of Jackie being tied up while working on an escape and being left out to tan as well. The Pheromones cause some heavy petting or sex to occur. Maybe they restraint enforced tanning actually sparks her not being able to focus on escaping and that's when the both learn at the same time  the bondage can excite. Maybe she starts using her struggles to entice Kat away from her swimming  things just spiral out of control from there. But we can definitely see how things develop as we go when the game kicks off. 

AndyZ

For all those who want to get in touch with me on Discord, I think “andyz.” is what my Discord name is now.  I’m also on the E server.

I’d be happy to help make an E server if that would help.

I already have AlizsahTheBard and a few of you, but please let me know who people are before I add you if the names don’t match.  I’ve heard of accounts getting hacked and I’m iffy on just adding people without warning.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: lillisa on May 12, 2024, 01:04:37 PMSounds good.

We can work something out I am sure.

Fair enough.  i’ll  pm you sooner or later

AndyZ

Here's the Discord server: https://discord.gg/2xXSSYWY

The link is only good for seven days but that's enough time to get most people in and then invite others.

AlizsahTheBard

Screw it having third character.

Seo-yun Jang

Basic Information
Name: Seo-yun Jang
Pronouns: She/Her
Gender Identity: Female
Sexual Orientation: Curious
Species: Human

Physical Information
Height / Weight: 5.6', 160 lbs
Hair / Eye Colour: Brown
Faceclaim: Mina Moon
Build: Atheletic

Academic Information
Degrees: Physical Education, Cheerleading, English

Personality & History

History: There are certain expectations being Head Cheerleader in High School and while Seo-yun was far from the usual expected face let alone ethnicity for Head Cheerleader who got the Quarterback, she proved worthy of this position based on talent.

She had always been superactive and atheletic, being the one who would never step from down a challenge or know when to stop.

It was this tenaciousness that led to her decrowning Valerie.

Being tired being treat like she second best, she challenged the Head Cheerleader, Valerie Martins to the title and won easily.

What no one knows is that Seo-yun had not wanted to drive them away or get the throne.

In reality she had hoped they would realize her efforts were some coded flirting. In her mind by showing she capable she would have impressed Valerie Unfortunately that never happened and she was now Queen.

Fast-forward to now she played the role of mean girl but when it came to getting the Quarterback she brushed them off continually. People began to ask questions and only her reputation as the Queen Bee kept her safe, but it was not enough to stop the rumours.

Didn't help her crush Valerie seemed intent on spreading these rumours.

People in small towns talk and while it was never confirmed, her reputation was in tatters. She left her town when she graduated having the academic credentials to continue with her Cheerleading.

She heard of Theta-Rho-Psi from online queer spaces and figured maybe she could discover herself finally. Having arrived today, she just wants to discover herself, but after what happened in her hometown, Seo-yun has lost confidence when it comes to flirting and for now just want to focus on her classes.

Additional pics
The Decline NOFX

lillisa

Quote from: AndyZ on May 12, 2024, 01:30:40 PMAshley loves music even if she’s not too great at singing and dancing.  They may get along just bonding over music even if both are kind of shy and don’t talk all too much.  Ashley is open about being intersex but it’s not like she’s the type of person who pushes on stuff.  At the start of this, Ashley will think she’s asexual.

Now, Fiona, if it’s okay that she recognizes Ella as Fae, will likewise out herself privately to Ella as a witch.  With the supernatural in short supply, the way Fiona sees it, the supernatural need to stick together.

Sound good?
Sounds good. As said earlier, Ella will likely start out as one of the least sexually active characters due to her nature and knowing what sexual activity could mean.

As for Fiona, I'm not sure, I guess that would be up to the GM. Personally I'd think that if people know what she is, then they would quite quickly understand whats going on and take action, which is the opposite of the idea I think. Unless of course Fiona would know enough to recognise Ella as Fae, but not know enough about what Ella is exactly or what that means.Which I guess makes sense for a witch, seeing as most of their knowledge comes from oral tradition and things get changed or lost over time.

AndyZ

Quote from: lillisa on May 13, 2024, 01:22:02 AMSounds good. As said earlier, Ella will likely start out as one of the least sexually active characters due to her nature and knowing what sexual activity could mean.

As for Fiona, I'm not sure, I guess that would be up to the GM. Personally I'd think that if people know what she is, then they would quite quickly understand whats going on and take action, which is the opposite of the idea I think. Unless of course Fiona would know enough to recognise Ella as Fae, but not know enough about what Ella is exactly or what that means.Which I guess makes sense for a witch, seeing as most of their knowledge comes from oral tradition and things get changed or lost over time.

Recognizing Ella as Fae but not knowing nearly enough about all the different kinds makes perfect sense to me. 

I figure Fiona has been given some prophetic warning about all the pheromones, but more intends to help ensure the problem doesn’t cause collateral damage rather than stop it entirely.  Like, being on hand if humans start having issues rather than attempting to stop everything altogether.  Fiona might even expect it’s a natural phenomenon.

Also, there’s a Discord up if you’d like to join in.

AlizsahTheBard

Yes are moving a lot to the Discord for organizational purposes with the group game forum for the data. This discord is endorsed by game creator myself and here is the link
ΘΡΨ Discord Thread

Also below is the Forum for our Group Game now --- I've been approved --- still a lot to do, but we're getting there.
ΘΡΨ Group Game Forum

The Decline NOFX

AlizsahTheBard

Posting again just in case people miss my edits above which provide all the new details you need.
The Decline NOFX

AndyZ

For those who missed it, I'll be helping as Co-GM.

the OOC can be found here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=358448.0

The character thread can be found here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=358449.0

But Alizsah just put up the big ones for the Discord and the Big Group Thread, which got edited in, just in case you missed it.

The official IC hasn't started yet since we're working on the specifics of the house, but the first area we open will be a group event with everyone present, meeting all the new people.

c0i9z

Julia Stevens

Basic Information
Name: Julia Stevens
Gender Identity: Woman
Sexual Orientation: Unsure/bi

Physical Information
Height / Weight: 5', 96 lbs
Hair / Eye Colour: Brown/Brown
Build: Slender
Notable Features: Glasses

Academic Information
Classes: Chemistry

Personality & History

Personality: Shy, smart, curious, unathletic, virgin

History:
Julia grew up in Chula Vista. She's the first of two daughters, with the second being much younger than her. She had a few friends at school, but not maybe and mostly passed under the radar. She did excel academically, especially in sciences, and managed to get a scholarship at UCLA. She's still first year and has only recently joined Theta Rho Psi, in hopes of making more friends in college than she did in high school. She's also thinking that it might be nice to get a relationship. She's never had one in high school. A boyfriend, perhaps, though she's starting to discover strange feelings towards women she'd not yet explored. And, of course, through it all, it's quite important for her to keep her grades up. And not just because her continued scholarship depends on it.

Traits

Likes: Books, chemistry, cats, stuffed animals, board games
Dislikes: Large crowds, onions, dogs, being drunk, meanness
Skills: Studying, dexterity, cleaning
Flaws: Shy, unathletic, poor eyesight

Extras

Has two cats back at her parents' house, which she adores.

lillisa

center][/center]

Amber Gundersen

Basic Information
Name: Amber Gundersen
Gender Identity: Cis Female
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian (closeted)

Physical Information
Height / Weight: 5'0" 117 LBS
Hair / Eye Colour: Blond, Green
Faceclaim: Hayden Leslie Panettiere
Build: petite
Notable Features: None

Academic Information
Classes: Physics

Personality &
History

Personality: Amber is a rather dual personality. She is used to people seeing her as a mean girl, and constantly being treated as one, no matter what she does, meant that she reflectively acts as one, despite not really wanting to. She's hoping someone will see the vulnerable, caring young woman behind the facade, but her mask has become so comfortable, she finds it hard to drop it.

History: Amber's family is rich. Not just well off or even wealty, but donating libraries and sport facilities rich. Her maternal grandfather is the chairman and majority shoreholder of a huge food conglomerate, and her father's family is in oil and natural gas. So her family was well known everywhere in Misoula and friends with everyone who truly matters in Montana, and most everywhere else. She attende private school, where she found that seeing yout grandfather's name on the library and the football field creates assumptions in other people about who you are. It didn't help that her older brother had been the class president and varsity quarterback, while her sister had been hed cheerleader since her sophomore year.

When Amber arrived, people had already mostly made up their mind about who she would be, and either tried to suck up to her, or avoided the girl they 'knew'would be a queen bee. She was assumed to join the same cliques her sister had been part of, and quickly noticed that either her appearance or her family wealth got most things done for her. She also noticed very quickly that others already assumed that she was some shallow vapid rich kid, and over time, that was what she became.

Over the years, she joined the cheerleading squad, became class president and would get invited to every party, attending of course those she and the other 'popular girls' felt worthy enough.Having them there meant everyone wanted to be there and the party would be talked about for a while. Amber had discovered she was attracted to girls, but even the mere hint of gayness would destroy her position and reputation, plus her family would reject her, and so she pushed it away, dating many popular boys through high school, soon acquiring a reputation as an 'easy A'despite in reality never putting out. She'd give them a blow job, or even head, but that's s far as she's ever gone.

When it came to be time for college, she chose a place that she felt she could finally explore herself, find out who she truly was, and what better place to get away from her conservative surroundings than sodom and gommorah itself. Los Angeles California.

Imagine her surprise that when arriving here, people once again immediately judged her, and expected her to be a queen bee.

Traits

Likes: Parties, Chatting, animals, The beach, role playing games (though she's never publicly admitted that one.)
Dislikes: Violence, boorish people, Avocados, thunderstorms, bullies (though she's never stood up to them yet)
Skills: Debater, extremely flexible, color coordinator
Flaws: Insecure, closeted, Lysdectic

Extras

An open place to include any extra information such as pets, a home or a favorite song.

AndyZ

Sonya Lebedev

Basic Information
Name: Sonya Lebedev
Pronouns: She/her
Gender Identity: Assigned female at birth, has never really considered gender identity to any serious degree
Sexual Orientation: Starting heterosexual but may go bi-curious

Physical Information
Height / Weight:  5'3", 132 pounds
Hair / Eye Colour: Blonde hair, blue eyes
Faceclaim:  Elena Korikova
Build: Average
Notable Features: When stressed, a thick Russian accent can leak out into her speech.

Academic Information
Classes: English major

Personality & History

Personality: Compassionate, extroverted, has an icy tongue to eviscerate people she feels deserve it, not always fully understanding cultures outside of America or Eastern Europe but always very accepting of what she finds unusual, feminine in various ways, often looking for a man

History: Sonya doesn't talk about her past much, but she's known to have come from Russia, and she absolutely doesn't want to talk about the war with Ukraine but the disgust of what's happening is easy to read whenever it comes up.

Coming to the university as a freshman, Sonya used to have a thick Russian accent and some difficulty with English.  Lots of practice have helped her develop a much more Californian accent most of the time.

As a senior, she strives to help pass on the various lessons the sorority has offered her, and help shy girls get better involved and make friends.

Traits

Likes: (Likes. At least 5.) Making new friends, men who don't play around when it comes to matters of the heart, getting new girls feeling welcome in the sorority, love, acceptance
Dislikes: (Dislikes. At least 5) "Playas," having her accent mocked, confusing brand new American phrases, rap music, spiders
Skills: (Skills, at least 3)

Approachable: Something about Sonya makes it easier than normal to talk to her.  Maybe it's just the way she listens, kind and nonjudgmental.  Maybe it's because she knows how hard it can be to talk to people when you're so embarrassed about the sound of your own voice.

College senior: Sonya knows a whole lot about the university, Greek life, and so on, having finished three years and working on her fourth.  She's also happy to explain things, especially to her fellow sisters.

Languages: Sonya knows Russian and has a very strong grasp of English, having nearly completed her major.  Even if she doesn't find a husband in America, she'll be able to go back to Russia and teach English there.

Flaws: (Flaws, At least 3)

Accent: When stressed or otherwise overwhelmed, her thick Russian accent can come back out to play, sometimes making her difficult to understand.  She's very good about concealing it but not perfect, and she can't keep it hidden from a cunning linguist.

Expiring Visa: Sonya has until she finishes college to get married, which puts the pressure on.  She loves to help with the sorority and makes sure to attend events, but she can be gone for extended periods of time in the hunt for the right man.

Oblivious to the supernatural: While others are going to notice arcane and occult stuff going on very quickly, Sonya has her head completely in the sand and will actively dismiss such things.  Strangely, this would go in contrast to her strong acceptance if she understood; she's just absolutely certain that the supernatural does not exist.  She may even have minor bouts of amnesia when such things come up.

Extras

An open place to include any extra information such as pets, a home or a favorite song.

I’m setting up Sonya primarily as an NPC so that we have a more sociable senior to help get things going and ensure people have someone to RP.

If anyone wants to give suggestions on how they know Sonya, they are free to.  Her primary business is to help provide some RP while a lot of the characters are still shy and such.

When the pheromones really get going, she won’t be as needed, and I might RP her a bit or might just say that she heads off to find a man to get married and have a happily ever after offscreen.  Or maybe multiple men with lots of stuff I won’t be posting here.