Infamous (The Boys AU; gritty superheroes; Recruiting 2 players)

Started by LanaN, April 30, 2024, 01:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: LanaN on May 04, 2024, 04:05:48 PMIf you wanna play, we'd love to have you. :)

The concept is certainly doable! She might struggle to get in with Veritas as someone associated with Vought, but it's absolutely possible.

We have no posting expectations for regular members, so you can ease yourself back into the swing of things. Also, it's nice to hear from you again, Peachy! ❤️

It's lovely to see you again too! Such a pleasure writing with you c:

I have an idea that I'd like to run by you and Nyx, so I will likely PM you regarding the Vought/Veritas connection. In my head it sounds good, but its totally understandable if you don't want to run with it. I'll reach out shortly c:

LanaN

Quote from: xPeachyPuff on May 04, 2024, 04:07:27 PMIt's lovely to see you again too! Such a pleasure writing with you c:

I have an idea that I'd like to run by you and Nyx, so I will likely PM you regarding the Vought/Veritas connection. In my head it sounds good, but its totally understandable if you don't want to run with it. I'll reach out shortly c:

Can do! Can't wait to hear from ya. 😊

A/A updated 05/31/24

RainyHigh

I posted Aurora up--I hope that's OK. If I misunderstood, let me know, and I can remove it. :)

Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently NOT open for solo stories
Rainy's Scene Tracker

LanaN

Quote from: RainyHigh on May 04, 2024, 05:15:27 PMI posted Aurora up--I hope that's OK. If I misunderstood, let me know, and I can remove it. :)

Perfectly good! People can post their approved characters while I set all of this up. 😊 I'll be done soon. Most of it is already written!

In fact, people may also post their residences/businesses if they'd like. Gives ya'll somethin' to do while you wait. ❤️

A/A updated 05/31/24

LanaN

Board is officially operational! Our Discord is up. You can find it in the OOC thread. Players are free to roleplay. Check announcements for our first social event, a little bit of info on our first in-game week, and to see the setup for the plot!

If I missed anything, lemme know.

A/A updated 05/31/24

Juggtacular

Quote from: LanaN on May 04, 2024, 06:45:29 PMBoard is officially operational! Our Discord is up. You can find it in the OOC thread. Players are free to roleplay. Check announcements for our first social event, a little bit of info on our first in-game week, and to see the setup for the plot!

If I missed anything, lemme know.

I don't believe you linked the OOC thread in here for people to find. Or the game thread.

Captain Whitebread

There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

LanaN

I believe it was missed in everything. I'll link it again HERE. Annnd, add it to the recruitment post. OOC Thread within the board is HERE.

A/A updated 05/31/24

Juggtacular

Juggtacular

LanaN

A/A updated 05/31/24

Captain Whitebread

There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

LanaN

Circumstances have changed. Nyx and I have decided to make this a more medium-sized game with 10 players/characters, including ourselves. While we rearrange things to match that idea and prepare our existing players, we'll close recruitment. Likely, we will need to reopen to fill the rest of the required spots in the near future.

A/A updated 05/31/24

LanaN

GM Announcement
We're looking to accept 2 Veritas members. We've updated our information and rules, namely that there is a small post requirement during story events (1 post per week) and players are capped to 1 main character total.

Our Sentinel ranks are full, which are the characters working for Vought. However, we have 2 Veritas positions open. That would make your character a higher-up of the rebel faction. Keep in mind that any character you make just got their shiny new rank within the rebel group. Send any CSes to both me and Nyx with the title Infamous CS. These are not first come, first served, just because you send a CS in before everyone else does not guarantee acceptance.

Our first story events go live on June 5th.

A/A updated 05/31/24