You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 10:54:40 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Demons, Elves, and Magic - My Idea Thread (Mostly NC-E, F/F)  (Read 7434 times)

Online MyrleenaTopic starter

Re: Demons, Elves, and Magic - My Idea Thread (Mostly NC-E, F/F)
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2009, 07:59:14 PM »
Doh, I always forget to put what I'd like to play in my game ideas. *headdesks*  I usually like playing a sub, and am doing too many doms at the moment as it is. *grimaces*  I need to learn to be clearer on my game ideas...

Offline Ace Flyer

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2009, 08:08:57 PM »
Ahh, well, again, it's fine ^^ I usually prefer playing the sub too, but the ideas is good enough I'll give my hand at being a dom. And I think I could have some fun with magic at my beck and call...Is that okay?

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2009, 08:14:00 PM »
Not a problem.  I tend to like such things, though I'm going to have to be careful with my sorceress, if we do Forgotten Ties.

Offline Ace Flyer

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2009, 08:45:41 PM »
Ah, yeah, umm...We could always flip a coin, to see which to do?

As for your sorceress in Forgotten Ties, I know of a way her magic could be limited...If she's taken prisoner, depending on how she finds the dark elves, she could be collared with something that negates magical abilities, or at least keeps her powers too weak to do anything really bad or big. Or they just have her food drugged or something *shrug*

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2009, 08:48:06 PM »
Oh, that wasn't the issue.  I was just thinking that I had to make certain to stick to a particular theme with her.  My basic idea is that she requires both hands and her voice to cast spells.  Take out any of them, and she'll likely be down to most of her basic spells.  Lessee...I've got a d20 here, 1-10 for the demon, 11-20 for Forgotten Ties?

13, if so.

Offline Ace Flyer

« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2009, 08:52:23 PM »
Ahh, I see. Well...I'm sure something fun will be figured out for that then ^^  And yeah, that system works, for, Forgotten Ties it is! Do you need character concepts like you did before (I don't mind making them)? I can PM you what I have.

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2010, 11:46:44 PM »
Added "Power of the Sidhe"

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2010, 08:09:53 PM »
Added 'A Demon's Snare'.

« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2010, 03:48:13 PM »
Added Whisper of the Deeps and Wings of the Fallen.

Offline Mystic Mika

• Lady
  • Enchanted
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2010, 02:49:42 PM »
Hi Myrleena, Kind of new to all of this, but those last few ideas, Whisper of the Deeps, Wings of the Fallen, and A Demons Snare, seem like they would be very "interesting." Just tell me what you would want from me. Hope to play with you soon.
   Mika.

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2010, 03:36:43 PM »
Hiya, Mika...greetings and welcome to Elliquiy. ^_^

Now, as for games, there's a lot that goes into them for me.  In my case, most of my game idea's are built off of a single image or line of text that wanders through my head and that I promptly build into a mini-epic of it's own.  But in spite of that, I have very few preconceived notions about the stories that aren't listed, and even those details are subject to discussion.

The only issue at the moment is that you're the fourth person to inquire about Whisper of the Deeps, which is going to remain on my list until a game involving it starts, so...a better bet would be to look at others and figure out what you want out of a game.  I like sex in my games, yes, but intimacy and the story are what's important to me.  All that you need to do is let me know what you want, and we'll see about getting something started. ^_^

Offline Mystic Mika

• Lady
  • Enchanted
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2010, 03:54:20 PM »
Hiya, Mika...greetings and welcome to Elliquiy. ^_^

Now, as for games, there's a lot that goes into them for me.  In my case, most of my game idea's are built off of a single image or line of text that wanders through my head and that I promptly build into a mini-epic of it's own.  But in spite of that, I have very few preconceived notions about the stories that aren't listed, and even those details are subject to discussion.

The only issue at the moment is that you're the fourth person to inquire about Whisper of the Deeps, which is going to remain on my list until a game involving it starts, so...a better bet would be to look at others and figure out what you want out of a game.  I like sex in my games, yes, but intimacy and the story are what's important to me.  All that you need to do is let me know what you want, and we'll see about getting something started. ^_^

I think I love you..., that is exactly what I was talking about, sex is good, I need that maturity, but if I just wanted that, there are adult chat sites. The story is the thing! That said I will get back to you with specifics..

Offline DarkCassandra

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2010, 05:00:09 PM »
Mmm. I'm rather interested in most of your ideas myself. For me, It is about story and mentality as well as delving deep into kink and fetish, rather than nothing but orgasm after orgasm. As Mika said...there are places to get that elsewhere.

Felt like leaving you a message here, even though we've begun to talk a bit. :)

« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2010, 07:08:19 PM »
Updated with Rise or Fall?, which is my primary interest at the moment.

« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2010, 11:18:43 AM »
Added An Experiment Gone Wrong.

« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2010, 06:02:40 PM »
And added 'An Unusual Twist...'

Evidently I've had a lot of ideas lately.

Offline Luella

« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2010, 08:16:09 PM »
I'm interested in Rise or Fall? and An Unusual Twist....But more of the Angel/Succubus story!  :-)

« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2010, 08:47:11 PM »
Cool. ^_^

I'd shoot off a PM about it right now, but I don't have time before bed...perhaps if you'd send me a PM and I'll get to it in the morning?  Just to see what in particular it is you're wanting. ^_^

Offline Luella

« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2010, 08:51:02 PM »
Hey, sure thing! I'm going offline myself too, but will drop a PM sometimes later when I'm back!

Offline Chaos

« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2010, 02:55:23 AM »
I'd be very interested in playing An Unusual Twist - it sounds like a really fun idea, with great potential.

« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2010, 10:32:55 AM »
Added "Fair Play".

Offline SpaceMedafighterX

« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2010, 12:47:36 PM »
This topic is wondrous to me... I'd love to try any of the succubi-related RPs, especially Rise or Fall and A Demon's Snare. I love lesbian succubi, especially when coupled with corruption and/or transformation themes.

« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2011, 11:59:32 AM »
Added 'Vengeance is Sweet'.

Offline yuna0417

« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2011, 06:15:35 PM »
I'd be game for Unusual Twist or Forgotten Ties.

« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2011, 02:09:14 PM »
Doh, and I forgot to remove Unusual Twist, as it's in progress.  I've been really bad about that lately...anyway!

Forgotten Ties...I've tried to start that one three times now, and each time it's failed. *sighs and shakes head* Ah, well, 'tis in the past.  But anyway, we can discuss how we'd like to go about it, if you'd like.  Here or via PM would be fine by me.