You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 02:43:43 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a TG transformation roleplay...  (Read 3275 times)

Offline Infinity ForeverTopic starter

Looking for a TG transformation roleplay...
« on: April 24, 2009, 01:21:35 AM »
I apologize if this seems, blotchy, or poorly written and all, being my first post here in the 'wanted' forums.

I only have one roleplay on-going, but I would enjoy at least one more (more than just one would be highly preferable, but I'll deal with what I can get).

I am looking for any type of roleplay where I can play a asexual (in this definition as one not attracted to either gender) male, forcefully turned into a female, while retaining his mind and memories. The change can be done in any number of ways, except surgically, and the plot can thusly vary.

I tend to have the male character a mercenary for hire though, so if that can be played into the story, that would be great, but of course it is not needed.

After being turned female, I do prefer the roleplay to lead a little more 'adult' oriented of course, as it is more of a fetish for me.

If you have any ideas for a roleplay that I could join like this feel free to post or message me personally. :)