F looking for M or M looking for F?

Started by SassyB, April 22, 2009, 03:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SassyB

Hi

Are you new to the site and looking for someone to play with?  Or have you been here for ages and have a character that needs to find their perfect partner?

I had an idea for a group RP however it turns out the "group" has broken out into one on one games, linking back to the main thread and I'm now recruiting!

The main group thread is here https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=34110.0  Just jump right in - I dare you.  Any questions just PM me

Basically it was to be a game of dares, people get assigned a dare....from something simple like kissing a stranger (interesting way to start a game!) to threesomes etc.  Then it was decided the "shop" where the main thread is based would be a good place for "singles" to hang out and meet partners for one of one games and I have turned into a matchmaker!!  XD

If your looking for an RP partner, drop by and see who's mingling, if you really don't want to be involved in the dare side of things but still looking for an RP partner, just let me know. 

If you have any questions then feel free to leave me a message here or PM me. 

Sassy  :-*

PS currently there are more guys than girls looking for their RP partner, so ladies get in there quick before the hotties go lol! 

PPS now the girls are taking over the shop and we have no guys - last ones about to be taken, so we're looking for more gentleman to wander in please

15/5/09 Now looking for a dominate female who is willing to make a dominate male submissive - if your interested PM me and I will pass your details to the gentleman who wants subdued!!!!
Slow postings and reasons why? - Work as usual! 
On & Offs ¦ A & A's ¦ What's rattling around my brain?

tonycraig0555

Your closing up shop already?  *Frowns*  What am I supposed to do when I need another DVD?   ;)
Ons and Offs

Sorry once again for vanishing from E.  Had a few personal issues I had to deal with.  To those I have lost contact with, I am sorry, hopefully we can reconnect.  Thank you all for understanding.

SassyB

No David shops still open and the DVD section is slowly getting emptied so you better be quick  :P

The new ladies are being swept out the door pretty fast as well so if you want another one you better be quick  ;)

SassyB

That's 3 happy couple out the door within a couple of days.....any one else looking for a new partner?

All sexes are welcome - non humans can you please enter the store in your human forms please, don't want to scare the locals  XD

TheLegionary

Doomsday

SassyB

Jakan

Looks like there are a couple ahead of me.
But if you're still looking for gentlemen, I think I qualify,
most of the time anyway.

SassyB

Lol doors always open for more to join in!!!!

The link is in my signature or PM me if you want to discuss or want more details

Death

My sex map
(kinda like my Ons/Offs will update later)
http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.php?mapid=map49cc53783f3427.10298790

Rider of the Wind has peace of mind now

my A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40684.0

SassyB

SassyB

We are looking for a dominate lady who feels like making a dominate male submissive....any takers?

Bayushi

I'd be willing to give this a try....

So....

Submissive female looking for a dominate female. Willing to partner with couples, even(lesbian or male/female couples both welcome).

SassyB

SassyB

Now looking for a dominate female who is willing to make a dominate male submissive - if your interested PM me and I will pass your details to the gentleman who wants subdued!!!!