Searching By 'Kink'?

Started by Mr Self Destruct, July 01, 2023, 11:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Self Destruct

Is there a way to do this? I was thinking so that people with similar interests might be better able to find one another. Would this be possible on a forum?

Timeless

Would this Roleplaying Registry List help? It's not exactly 'kinks', but I think it's a good place to start.

Greenthorn

Quote from: Timeless on July 01, 2023, 11:16:15 PM
Would this Roleplaying Registry List help? It's not exactly 'kinks', but I think it's a good place to start.

I thought it was a great, fun addition to the site, but sadly I also found it is not regularly updated :(

Kakihara

Quote from: Mr Self Destruct on July 01, 2023, 11:12:22 PM
Is there a way to do this? I was thinking so that people with similar interests might be better able to find one another. Would this be possible on a forum?
Sadly beyond what Timeless has listed, not really.  There used to be a page on your profile that listed kinks and you could search, from what I remember, but it was removed maybe like two or three years ago?  I think it was because either of resources or because the software used for the forums was no longer supporting it.  I think it was something discusses as possibly being added back in if we ever get a site revamp.

Britwitch

Quote from: Greenthorn on July 02, 2023, 07:22:33 AM

I thought it was a great, fun addition to the site, but sadly I also found it is not regularly updated :(

Just to point out that as it's a master list, it only gets updated whenever a new registry (meeting the criteria) is created by members and they share the link with staff.

The registries themselves are maintained by the members running them and also updated as necessary.

If anyone has started a registry that isn't on the list, please reach out to a member of Staff to get it added.;D

Current status : Selectively seeking new stories