You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 11:14:09 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Can't get voiced  (Read 708 times)

Offline FarelaldarTopic starter

Can't get voiced
« on: April 21, 2009, 07:45:12 PM »
I'm trying to get voiced in chat and having a hell of a time.    i have registered and identified.  The last thing I have to do is

"type in !opme in #Elliquiy"  (the instructions I were given)

but that doesn't appear to work.  I have tried just typing !opme  but that just puts !opme in the room and doesn't do anything either.

I would pm the person who was giving me help but I think I annoyed them the second time when I went back for clarification.

Can anyone give me some help here?

Offline Caeli

Re: Can't get voiced
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 09:05:14 PM »
If you're still around, ping me?

I think you're already voiced? If you still have problems, ask one of the OPs. :-)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 09:09:18 PM by Caeli »

Offline FarelaldarTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 09:22:46 PM »
Yes all done now thanks.  Now I just have to find some chat rp partners.   :)

Offline Xillen

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 04:44:19 AM »
Just for general information, a channel moderator actually needs to verify that you're an approved member of Elliquiy, which is why !opme doesn't work right from the get go. It only works once you've been confirmed.

Also, the !opme is not really required. It should also automatically voice and invite you shortly after joining the channel. !opme is only for those rare cases where something goes wrong (ChanServ messing up, no operators being present when you joined the room, etc...)