Friday the 13th Group RP - Anyone Want In?

Started by Saku, April 21, 2009, 07:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

This RP would be based off of Friday the 13th and Jason being at Camp Crystal Lake. As stated before by LadySky, is anyone still interested in going and dying at Camp Crystal Lake? Of course one hero would survive every time and lots of sex would be had prior to death!

If you are still interested or have just come across this topic please post a response to this thread topic and let me know the following information.

Character Name:
Sexual Orientation:
Appearance:
Personality:
Detailed Bio:
Why you are here at Camp Crystal Lake:

Once we have six people we can start the game because six people means we can split off into 3 groups. Note all six people should be willing to have sex with eachother should the occasion call for it since that's just how Camp Crystal Lake people should work :p I am accepting unlimited amount of people so anyone can still join once it has started. But the minimum is 6 to start otherwise we don't have enough people.

Any questions should not be listed here but should be PMed to me so we can keep this thread clean! If you PM me please entitle the PM as Friday the 13th Question. Thanks!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

tonycraig0555

Character Name:Tony
Sexual Orientation:Mostly straight
Appearance:6'4 215lbs, well toned but not overly muscled having played football for many years.  Black hair brown eyes, slight tan.
Personality:Very much the "Alpha Male" type Tony likes to be in control and seeks out thrills and adventure.  Although he has a softer side due to his years playing sports he has always been seen as the typical tough male jock.
Detailed Bio:Tony grew up in a small town on the East Coast, seeing his life going nowhere he played football all through high school.  Getting into a big University he blew out his knee and has spent the last year rehabing.  He has a chip on his shoulder wanting to show everyone he's still as tough as ever and can still handle himself. 
Why you are here at Camp Crystal Lake: Coaches orders, coach said he needed to get his mind clear before the start of the new season.
Ons and Offs

Sorry once again for vanishing from E.  Had a few personal issues I had to deal with.  To those I have lost contact with, I am sorry, hopefully we can reconnect.  Thank you all for understanding.

LadySky

Character Name: Melissa McCarty
Sexual Orientation: Hederosexual
Appearance:

Personality: Outgoing, Funny, Loves to Party, Never Takes Much Serious, Sexually Adventrous

Detailed Bio: Melissa comes from a happy family and her life has never seen much sadness. A typical teenager she is average in school and loves to play the guitar. Having just graduated from high school she plans to spend her summer at Camp Crystal Lake having fun and chilling out. She is the oldest of 5 kids so taking care of younger kids is right up her alley and she is always happy to help out. Planning on being a school teacher someday she figures camp is a great way to practice! Melissa has never had a serious relationship because she enjoys having great friendships with guys and having sex with no strings attached. Sexually she is one to be the life of the party!

Why you are here at Camp Crystal Lake: Summer Job has CPR certification/Licensed Life Guard   Camp Counceler
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests