News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Kiss the Avatar Above You

Started by Milanthe, April 21, 2009, 04:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrchidofDarkness

Gives  Mordred a feather light kiss on the cheek.
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mordred

Creeps up super quiet upon the lovely Orchid.. lifts her dark silky hair.. and gives a pressing kiss on that delicious nape.
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Squeaks from the sudden kiss on the neck turning to face Mordred smiles and kisses his tender lips-

Mordred

Feels wild little ripples from that adorable squeak.. lures another with a tugging kiss on Orchid's juicy little earlobe.
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Squeaks once more from the soft kiss and light tug on her earlobe by Mordred being oddly sensitive. Turns her head up just right to kiss the nape of his neck.

Insanityenviesme

presses in behind her and kisses her shoulder and kisses up along the bridge of her neck
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

OrchidofDarkness

Shivers from the light kisses. Slowly turns around to place a feather light kiss on his lips

Insanityenviesme

curls his hands around her slender hips and presses deeper into the gentle little kiss, turning it into an expression of rousing passion
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

gaggedLouise

Mmm, can I just enter into the lady in your avatar, because there seems to be no place for anyone else to reach him, and she's pulling him i so well?

*moans softly as your arms caress my sides and move slowly towards my breasts - your face hovering over them .- just as you are getting ready to kiss (or is it to gently bite one of my nipples?) I lean forward and place a quick kiss under your neck, below your ear*

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Mordred

Approaches the bound bundle of scrumptiousness.. giving that hair a bit of a tug from behind before clamping these lips on that delicious neck for a nibbling kiss that enters the realm of forming into a bite.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Pulls down his hand and smooches his lips.

Zaphod

*kisses her cheek* Hello grandma! :D

Breathless Intent

*Puts her dentures back in and kisses him wetly on the lips* Hello deary.

Zaphod

*kisses her other cheek* Now now, grandma, you are starting to sound senile again. I am not grandpa. Go to bed now. It's 5 pm!

Breathless Intent

*grins wickedly* Well if its bed time then you should come tuck me in and I'll take my dentures out to show you a good time...

Mr Bigglesworth

Breathless Intent

Zaphod

*pulls her close for a long, slow, lingering kiss on her lips* ;)

Breathless Intent

*evades his kiss and kisses him on the cheek* You get no proper kisses for being mean to granny!

Zaphod

*kisses her cheek because this is a PG thread* :P

Breathless Intent

Eskimo kisses for you, sweetheart. *rubs noses*

Zaphod

*softy kisses her ring finger* Shall we find an adult thread and make out, darling ;)

Breathless Intent

*grins and blows a kiss* You might have a point there...

Zaphod

*kisses her forehead* You are adorable, sweetheart. ;)

Breathless Intent

*kisses his neck* You're sweet, darling.