Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

badsam

Surely not guilty :)

Ever declined sex just for a not-in-the-mood reason?

AribethAmkiir

Guilty

Ever declined sex and then wish you hadn't?

badsam

Not guilty... I don't like to think again on a decision I've already taken... bad practice for me

have you ever accepted sex but regraded after?

Izzie Aditi

I'm not sure what you mean? Regrading is the process of raising and/or lowering the levels of land... ::) ::)

If you mean if I regretted it after, not guilty.

Ever had sex to distract someone from something important you didn't want to talk about?
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

badsam

(Oh.. my god... surely this is time for me to go to bed, I'm too tired... sorry for the mistake  )

not guilty, BTW

have you ever made someone run away talking about something he/she didn't want to talk about?

lonlyazn

Guilty.

Ever been the one to run away from something you didn't want to talk about?

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Breathless Intent

Not guilty, I always need to work through difficult issues or I end up getting consumed by it.

Have you ever snuck out of the house to meet someone?

AribethAmkiir

Guilty

Were you ever been caught sneaking out of the house?

Tamhansen

Nope my parents were heavy sleepers.

I was caught sneaking in once by my girlfriend's parents though.

Were you ever caught doing something you weren't supposed to.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Sybl

Guilty as charged.

Ever climb down a tree close to your bedroom window?

adroitgrayman

Not guilty.

Ever broke in to your SO's house to meet without getting detected by anyone else around?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Sybl

Not guilty.

Ever gone out on a blind date, and wished it would continue for days?

TheKhan

Not guilty of either.

Have you ever done something in an RPG that your GM made you dearly wish you hadn't at a later date?

Izzie Aditi

Never rp'd with a GM, so not guilty.

Ever been in a car accident?
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Sen

Guilty.

Ever fallen out of a tree?
A shit-eating grin is the type of grin that makes you want to make the wearer eat shit.

Ons and Offs post link

Izzie Aditi

Guilty.
Ever climbed into a lamp post?

lonlyazn

Guilty~

Ever ran into a wall or a door?

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Izzie Aditi

Not guilty, but I did once walk into said lamppost ::)

Ever cheated on an important exam?

lonlyazn

Hypothetically speaking many times over

been the one to help others cheat?

Izzie Aditi

lonlyazn

Guilty...

Even been attacked?

Izzie Aditi

lonlyazn

Not guilty

Been the one to do the stalking?

Izzie Aditi

Nope. Receiving side was no fun, why would I do it to anyone?
Ever laughed so hard you cried?

lonlyazn

Not guilty, though I've busted a gut, busted my sides, peed a little, but no crying.

In a serious moment, you did something comedic by accident?