Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LateNightKiss

(Thank you)
Not guilty. I've never gotten hurt..For now.

Ever fallen for someone you weren't supposed to fall for?
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Undeniable Sin

Guilty. He was married.

Have you ever had to find a way to let someone know you weren't interested?
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

TaintedAndDelish

No, that's never been a problem.

Do you have any guilty pleasaures that you have partaken in recently? (And I'm not talking about merely dipping your finger in the sugar bowl) *_~

Belle33

Guilty...and I'm playing with fire, so I really should stop.

Have you ever been given a single kiss that shook you to your core and made you come close to climaxing?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Undeniable Sin

not guilty, but it did happen one time i was holding hands with someone

Have you tried to kiss someone and been shut down hard?

Anesa

Guilty.....We were in the 3rd grade, it was noon recess....I puckered up and the little creep told me to get lost!  (I didn't really want to kiss him anyway because he had spaghetti sauce on his face where he had just eaten lunch!) ;P

Have you ever got caught in an Adult Store by someone you were shocked to see there in the first place?

LateNightKiss

Guilty. And what an awkward memory that was. I had the same math teacher all throughout highschool. Try throwing all your toys on the counter with someone who's watched you grow up right beside you.

Ever dated someone just because you felt bad for them?
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Undeniable Sin

Guilty. Worst night ever, The guy who I really liked and wanted took it as a sign I wasn't interested, hooked up with the girl who later became his wife.

Have you ever seriously contemplated trying to break two people up?

Anesa

Not guilty... 

Ever ate something that someone cooked for you and it was so horrid, but yet you ate it anyway to keep from hurting their feelers?

Undeniable Sin

Guilty, sadly.

Have you ever ate the horrid food so convincingly the person who fixed it, thinks you loved it?

Anesa

Guilty......  Being sweet is sometimes rough.... ;P

Have you ever turned the light switch off when leaving a public restroom, knowing there were still others in there?

LateNightKiss

Guilty. It's a reflex. It is also my reflex to laugh after the sudden, angry, "HEYYY!"  ;)

Ever scared someone while they were in the shower?

Anesa

Not guilty.... but think it would be fun!  ;P

Have you ever got caught rolling your eyes at someone and felt really bad about it?  ;P

Undeniable Sin

guilty, but then it almost ended badly.

Have you ever done something innocent, but something happens that makes it a huge mess?

LateNightKiss

Guilty. Sometimes your idea of good intentions, isn't the same as someone else's.

Ever tricked someone into going somewhere with you, just because you didn't want to go alone?

Belle33

Not guilty.  I've guilted people into going to plays, arts shows, and movies they didn't want didn't want to see.  I'm not above using the "if you love me you'll take me to see Wicked" line.  *shrugs*  but - i'm upfront about it.

Ever slap (or get slapped) someone hard on the face?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Undeniable Sin

Guilty to both.

Do you have a fantasy that would be considered different and unique?

TaintedAndDelish

Oh, indeed I do... I'll be kind enough to spare yall the details.

Do you ever feel down or crappy after indulging in a deliciously tainted fantasy?

blue bunny sparkle

Not really... it just tends to make me want more... ;)

Do you actively search out others to share a fantasy with you?

SinfulAngel

Not guilty I tend to enjoy other peoples fantasies.

Do you have any obsessions? (Aside from E)

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Undeniable Sin

Guilty. There is a certain series of books...

Are you planning something fun for this weekend?

Sybl

Guilty-providing it doesn't storm

Are you having a wonderful summer/winter?

Undeniable Sin

Both guilty and not guilty. The summer has been awesome, but certain events have shadowed my summer.

Will you be swimming this weekend?

Anesa

Not guilty....I wish I had access to a pool, but I don't. :(  The river and creeks are all so low, a bit afraid to swim there now.  We need rain so bad!

Ever gone skinny dipping and gotten caught?

Avis habilis

Not guilty.

Ever had to make a dash out of your house partially clothed or nude?