Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorphin

Guilty

Same question for your partners (him/her)?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

KieraHaroden

Oh, guilty.

Ever had a lap dance?
Feel free to add me to YIM - Kieraharoden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

Endorphin

Guilty

Ever paid for a private show?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Harley Quinn

Not guilty, not my thing.

Ever wound up at a house that was having a party, but you didn't know anyone there because you just wandered in and wanted to attend?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Endorphin

Guilty, more than once.

Ever made a negative comment about someone, only to find that the person you were commenting to was a close personal friend or relative of them?

fallen paradise

Not guilty.

Ever drink so much you've vomited?
I am a jerk, but I am a sweet, caring, sensitive jerk.

Endorphin

Guilty dozens, maybe hundreds, of times over.

Ever drink so much you passed out?

Harley Quinn

Sort of, it was more like moments of blacking out.

Ever insisted that you were right, argued about it for hours on end, then found out that you weren't?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

fallen paradise

Guilty. (At least I'm willing to admit it.)

Ever deliberately argue something you knew was wrong just to piss someone off?

Dunnuck

guilty

ever get pissed when someone does that?

fallen paradise

Not terribly guilty. I tend to get more pissed at myself for not realizing what they are doing.

Have any terrible television shows that you watch as a guilty pleasure?

Dunnuck

guilty (buck rodgers in the 21st century)

Ever seen a movie so stupid, it makes you mad when anyone considers liking it? (for me Twilight and The Last Airbender)

fallen paradise

Guilty - though I've been thinking of seeing Last Airbender just for the lawls.

Ever recommend a movie you knew someone wouldn't like because you thought they should experience it anyways?

Dunnuck

guilty (TLA)

Ever think a director is simply jesus reincarnated into the movie industry? *couch*christophernolan*cough*

Endorphin

Not Guilty. My belief system doesn't work that way. Though Christopher Nolan does make damn good movies!

Ever watch a crappy movie a second time, just because there was some small scene in there you liked?

Kitsunetsuki

Guilty (many times over, Harold & Kumar and Beerfest both come to mind)

Ever sat through a crappy movie simply because the person you were with wanted to watch it?
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Endorphin

Guilty. Did it yesterday.

Ever fall asleep in the cinema during a movie?

Kitsunetsuki

Guilty (even snored a little til my date nudged me :P)

Ever fallen asleep while talking to someone on the phone?
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Endorphin

Not Quite, though sometimes I wish I would.

Ever continue to do another activity that requires almost your full attention, whilst on the phone?

Kitsunetsuki

Guilty (I hate talking on the phone anyway)

Ever hang up on someone "on purpose" only to feign ignorance if/when they call back?
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Seara

Very guilty

Ever tell someone you didn't get a txt just because you didn't want to respond to it

Endorphin

Guilty

Ever ignore the front door because you didn't want to see anyone?

Seara

Guilty

Ever hidden from someone when they just walked in your house?

Endorphin

All the time!

Ever hide in public (like in a shop or something) because you saw someone you didn't want to bump into?

Seara

Oh yes, knocked over clothing rack once, very embarasing

Ever taken the long way to someones house because you were afraid to drive by another friends house without stopping by and they might be outside or see you?