You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 11:09:19 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Virtual-Reality Beta Tester...(Looking for 1 Male!)  (Read 395 times)

Offline iridum248Topic starter

Virtual-Reality Beta Tester...(Looking for 1 Male!)
« on: April 18, 2009, 02:47:12 AM »
Hello, all. As my RPs have been fairly slow, I'm thinking of opening up a new one...For more girl-on-monster sex, of course. ^_^

Here's the synopsis:

A female beta-tester is, well, testing out the build of a soon-to-be-released, hyper-realistic, fantasy-themed game. Unfortunately, what she *doesn't* know is that she's being used to test out the sex system...Which explains why all the monsters, like minotaurs, ogres, orcs and goblins, all gravitate toward her...

-And of course, it doesn't explain why the poor girl starts to get a taste for it, and keeps coming back for more...

There's a variety of ways this could go, from hot, 'bang-bang' episodic monster sex and other 'encounters', to a more sinister plot- Maybe *something* in the game has other plans for her, or they're actually testing out the virtual pregnancy system...Something horrifically ominous, like that. Of course, on the other hand, it might not be anything *that* bad- Just something that wasn't in the original code...

Offline Hurricane

Re: Virtual-Reality Beta Tester...(Looking for 1 Male!)
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 09:53:24 AM »
Ooo great concept!

I'd love to play that one with you and be your badguys.

Send me a PM?

- H